What's new

General/Other ThePunisher026-A Brokeback Liu Kang.

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Why was I tagged in this post? What happened to that Punisher fellow? Did he really say he quit playing MK? That's what this thread is about? I LOLed at the MLG and Baraka Obama twitter photos... :)

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
I am so sick of you guys disrespecting the greatest Liu Kang HE has the BEST Kang that actually is original and not just another b312 spammer. All you haters need to get a life and just admit that XBlades is massively overated and ThePunisher026 has already beaten this noob who relies on his scrub comboes.

#IamThePunisher026

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
I am so sick of you guys disrespecting the greatest Liu Kang HE has the BEST Kang that actually is original and not just another b312 spammer. All you haters need to get a life and just admit that XBlades is massively overated and ThePunisher026 has already beaten this noob who relies on his scrub comboes.

#IamThePunisher026
Not sure if srs

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
ThePunisher026 said:
why is it so hard for people to just simply watch and enjoy the video? You guys are all going out of your ways to make me seem like I never did anything through MK when my entire point of this whole thing is to prove Liu Kang is capable of just more that a b3, 2, 1. Then you scrubs all complain "Kang is the easiest character to learn" etc. All I see is everyone copying what they saw XBlades do at EVO then claim their Kang is great. Then I speak total honesty and they're called "bluffs". Believe what you want and say what you want. You guys are NOTHING compared to MY accomplishments in Mortal Kombat and get this, if you scrubs have anything more to say, stuff it. Obviously since you guys know ONE combo with a character, you'll only aim for that ONE combo the entire fight. If your opponent prevents the combo from being done, you have nothing else up your sleeves. When I play, I pull out as many tricks as possible. Are they flashy? Yes. Do they work? Yes. The point is to try and get a combo from anywhere. If you're readable like the typical f1, 2 - b3, 1, 2 you CAN'T win if they see it coming. Most of you newbs are trying to show me up because ONE person ranked 3rd at EVO with Kang. When I fought XBlades and flawlessed him, it was a CASUAL fight. You know? Those fights that people have FOR FUN? I forgot everything is so serious these days. So yeah, I'm currently waiting for the hate messages and fight requests so I can just smile and ignore it. I have better things to do then deal with you guys. God bless you guys and have fun with your life. I'll be making and posting more combo videos for other characters like I did for Sektor, Nightwolf and Cyber Sub already. Next will be Stryker re done because my quality is poor and I hope you all enjoy! :D
For the new 2013 people:
This guy was so accomplished in MK9 without even going to a single offline event, or playing against anyone good ever. He just made "combo videos" he stole from other people and called himself the LK of the world.

I hope he stays this time.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
>Implying ThePunisher026 isn't weak
Huh?
-----
I hold pity for ThePunisher026 because I view him as some poor chap who wasn't blessed to grow up in the good conditions required to not become a narcissistic person.
Since this thread was bumped, let me clear this up :) Shang Tsung says this to Liu Kang in the first mk movie. Since the star of this thread was a seemingly great LK player, I thought it appropriate.

2:00

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Since this thread was bumped, let me clear this up :) Shang Tsung says this to Liu Kang in the first mk movie. Since the star of this thread was a seemingly great LK player, I thought it appropriate.

2:00
WOW !! That looks like Kang's standing 1 (9frames) !!!!