What's new

Match-up Discussion Theory fighting against kabal

SonicKaballs

Kaballin' since June 2011
If anyone wants to play add me. I am very good with iAGBs and with what I can remember machine gunning from full screen would equal a teleport punish and midscreen would either punish me with Dagger Toss or EX Dash to get in for reset.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Playing against usedforglue and his Kabal, I found a lil glitch but I dunno if it's specific to skarlet or for all characters of the game. So this is it :

d3 make the ex-nomad dash (and probably the normal one) useless xD (kabal will run through yourself). The d3 recovery of skarlet is quite good so it can be usefull somehow. :p

Despite that :

tp + dagues + red dash full screen armored > kabal zoning. Also, skarlet can spam air dague almost as fast as kabal can iaGB (-1 frame). She can tp the iaGB anyway.......

Dunno if she is truly better than kabal about the match up. She is probably one of his worse match up (with jax) but I still think no one can be higher than this shit burned fucker top tier :eek: so bad match up for kabal probably, but not that bad x)

They should remove the last nerf patch to make it ok LOL (just imagin : slash right after a slide, and dague cancel as fast as ex-dague cancel hahaha I had to play her earlier for past tournaments xDD)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
5-5 against kabal, assuming both players can they each character to the edge.

But i see this has a 6-4 to skarlet, because once she gains a single meter, everything kabal does will became useless