What's new

Tech (Theory) Catwoman punishing teleports

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Okay so I found this the other day when I was playing a couple of games with my buddy. I apologize if this is already known, but I noticed that there was two times in our set that he jumped over me when I did the combo f2d31, the whip hit him while he was on the ground on the other side of me. I thought it was the game having a mind of its own but it happened again later in the set. I went into practice mode just an hour ago to experiment with this. If your opponent is directly behind you, the whip in the chain f2d31 connects. So in theory, if your facing an opponent who has a teleport and you know that they're gonna teleport, this chain should be able to stuff/punish teleports on a read. I'm about to test this out on teleporting characters. Let me know what you guys think of this.

@Under_The_Mayo
@GGA 16 Bit
@RunwayMafia
@chemist4hire
@BartenderJeeves
@Laos_boy
@Any other catwoman players I forgot

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
It is known that is auto correct but I have never though of using it for teleports. I might include this in my CW video project. For teleport I use a delayed mb catdash

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
I remember trying this once on a wake-up teleport from Shazam trying to get out of the corner, but it didn't work. Actually I tried it multiple times on Shazam's wake-up teleport but it didn't work. Is my timing a little off or is Shazam's wake-up teleport invincible?

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I remember trying this once on a wake-up teleport from Shazam trying to get out of the corner, but it didn't work. Actually I tried it multiple times on Shazam's wake-up teleport but it didn't work. Is my timing a little off or is Shazam's wake-up teleport invincible?
Maybe because he moves across the screen rather than instantly port?

MILE_HIGH_CLUB

FREEDOM'S LABORATORY
I can't tell you how many times bane or anybody cross up my tele in the corner .just jump forward in the corner in it usually reverses the tele input

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I don't think it works as well on shazams teleport because his just teleports forward or back, not directly in front of you or behind you. You gotta have his spacing down for his teleport to punish it, and it has invincibility frames for the startup on wakeup. This works like a charm against ares and zatanna, shazam not so much. And it doesn't work against broken ass BG or MMH's teleport

Last edited: