What's new

Them Last-Minute MLG Predictions Thread, If You Dare

Mst

Noob
I still dont get it why they had to delay everything so much i mean for SC2 you gotta host every game online because there is no lan but for inj? And the internet problems cant be that bad if COD and Smash streams run the entire time just fine without any huge delays.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I still dont get it why they had to delay everything so much i mean for SC2 you gotta host every game online because there is no lan but for inj? And the internet problems cant be that bad if COD and Smash streams run the entire time just fine without any huge delays.
Injustice needs Wifi in order to hotfix the systems for valid tournament matches, and also the bracket system needs Wifi to update.

jamessmk

I am your god
SC2 tournament had the same issues and was also delayed similarly. It's not JustUs :)
Yeah be it as it may, I will say "told you" they would treat you as red headed step child. Now enough of the internal bickering and become the scene you once were. Don't need MLG or Any other event to unite a scene. JUst drop the know it all ego's and we can grow MK/Injustice playing in harmony

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I predict PL getting top 8 outta losers side.

THEO to win it all vs Sonic Fox in Grand Finals

Bit finishes 7/8

wild card for the rest since there are so many really great players there.

Hopefully we get to see alotta matches today and the top 8 is good.

I believe today will be a better day for our game. Lets sit back and let our players show us why we watch and cheer and go to these things.

NRS for Life

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
Way too stacked, tough guess. I know the Theo/Jupiter match is going to be an upset no matter who wins.

I predict day 2 will be 100x better than day 1, and top 32 will be hype as hell (at least I pray it will). The brackets are screwy.

16 bit is keeping up his end of my prediction, but Jupiter losing to Theo may well have doomed him. The Aquaman/Catwoman matchup is a cunt
if Jupiter takes out Theo 16bit wins the whole thing after successfully performing a 2nd hand lick and taking out the Martian. Other wise Theo takes it.
I was so close to calling it.