What's new

General/Other - Dualist The Worst Move in MKX

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
special cancelable is a minimum for me.

Totally off topic but...what if...

what if the way you use either charge impacts all variations to an extent?

For example:
What if every time you get to charge in light stance, both light and dark projectiles heal (even on chip)? What if the heal spell gradually increase the speed in which it healed you the more you did it throughout a match.

What if the dark charge increased damage across all specials similar to how Jason's buff works. Gradual change that is significant over time.

The catch is, either charge slowly cancels out the opposite charge. So if I spend two rounds healing myself, by the third round my dark charge wouldn't have a significant effect because it would need to cancel out my light charge first them build up the damage. Does that make any sense?

So its essentially a buff that lasts the whole fight but you have to choose to go with healing or with damage and it impacts both stances. Both buffs cancel each other out if you use them both equally.

Thats the character I want to play!!!

For example:
What if every time you get to charge in light stance, both light and dark projectiles heal (even on chip)? What if the heal spell gradually increase the speed in which it healed you the more you did it throughout a match.

What if the dark charge increased damage across all specials similar to how Jason's buff works. Gradual change that is significant over time.

The catch is, either charge slowly cancels out the opposite charge. So if I spend two rounds healing myself, by the third round my dark charge wouldn't have a significant effect because it would need to cancel out my light charge first them build up the damage. Does that make any sense?

So its essentially a buff that lasts the whole fight but you have to choose to go with healing or with damage and it impacts both stances. Both buffs cancel each other out if you use them both equally.

it feels more like KK sungod and it actually seems like a good idea, don't know about the cancelling though, my issue is with terrible fireballs, in dark stance they only work after a hard knockdown setup and in light stance for 2 iafb in corner combos, the rest is terrible, except fire the light ex fireball of course

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
it feels more like KK sungod and it actually seems like a good idea, don't know about the cancelling though, my issue is with terrible fireballs, in dark stance they only work after a hard knockdown setup and in light stance for 2 iafb in corner combos, the rest is terrible, except fire the light ex fireball of course
Yeah the dark orbs really aren't great except for in the corner. Even then, because he can't place them close enough to him (yet Buzzsaw KL gets a buff that allows him to do just that...) the orbs often whiff in the corner. And of course the collision issue with corner hitboxs.

I think they put too many restrictions on them because they were scared of creating another Martian Manhunter.

For example:

You left us and turned to a KAHN:DOGE