What's new

The WORST Character In The Game - it's a shame for NRS!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Old timeline shao Khan was multi realm threat.

2nd timeline Kahn was still a threat. But not as big as the old timeline as he needed more help.

Mk 11 merged timeline shao Kahn was weak af, I mean kitana killed him with a freaking fan swipe...his best feat was breaking Kotal's back and pretty much that's it.

To be fair though others have also suffered from jobber effect ie Raiden in mk x at the end so cassie could beat shinnok, so dumb...how he gets weak from realm jumping makes no sense since he does it regularly but for mk x ending best "too weak to fight" give me a break. And don't get me started on Ermac, he should have broke Jacqui like a twig with ease but you know shitty writing and woomahhn power overrides logical writing...

But anyway yeah shao kahn and raiden both suck in mk 11.

Last edited:

DeftMonk

Noob
Good to know I wasn’t the only one saying wtf about shao getting owned so hard story mode. They shoulda let him obliterate one or two people even if it was some guys who only appeared in story mode

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I thought Raiden was the worst character in the game. Or was it Jade? Or maybe it was Scorpion? Kollector? Hard to keep track these days.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Good to know I wasn’t the only one saying wtf about shao getting owned so hard story mode. They shoulda let him obliterate one or two people even if it was some guys who only appeared in story mode
Every story he should obliterate Mokap. Like a fun running gag.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I'm still disappointed by this.

I'm not saying he should be as broken as he was in MK2-MK3, but... shouldn't he be a bit deadlier? strong? And I feel like his iconic moveset was butchered thanks to this variation system.