What's new

The Woolay Show Ep2 Archive. Curbo, Death, Mamalicous, plus After Show w JamesMk, MLG Adam, Triforce

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
This weeks Woolay show was a lot of fun. We interviewed Mamlicous for about 10 minutes and learned quite a lot about the licous family! Then on Woolay After Dark, James MK, Triforice, MLG Adam and Tom Brady got on and debated MLG vs. FGC. Also Big D came on for the second part of the main show.

MP3 version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/alsrbq

and Here is the After Dark show

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a32muz

Here is a run down of what went on during the main show...

Discussing Tom Brady match vs. Curbo
Is Kabal a Brain Dead and Broken Character?
Update on K7L33THA blowup. (all is well now lol.)
Curbo vs. DetroitBalln313 match
Counter picking vs. character loyalty
Does KevoDaMaN Really blow up curbo? (Huge pop off!!!)
Curbo's match vs. FOREVER KING at MLG
Kevo pop off continued
Curbo's match vs. EGP_TYRANT
Story about first time i met curbo
Did curbo take mercy on me at MLG?
Death's match with MortySeinfeld at MLG
Who has the best sonya in the world?
Story about first time i met death
B W1zZ match vs Death
Who's cage is better Curbo or A F0xy Grampa?
Stories about online rage quitting and messages
ANOTheR Kevo pop off lol
When curbo picked up Kabal, he never lost?
Is Ermac any good? Is metzos13 good?

Interview With MAMALICOUS! (Will not spoil!)

Big D comes on to discuss Ermac and Rain
State of Raiden
Curbo vs. B Wizz
Who are Raiden's bad match ups?
Was Reo Sand Bagging Curbo?
Reo's thoughts on MLG Arena?
Would the West Coast beat WNBA in a 5v5??
People threatening Reo's life.
Evo's 20k pot bonus
WTF? Is the WNBA? Truth is Revealed
Europe vs. NY
Is Europe free?
Insuperable sand bagged Death After a tournament?
Wonder Chef going Emo
James MK and MLG
The MLG experience vs the FGC Experience
Death WANTS to fight Maxter again
Does Brady have the best Sub Zero in the world?
Reo says PL gave him horrible advice

Attachments

Was fun being on the show for a while. Then the our after AFTER show on my channel (twitch.tv/au_im_digimon) was fun too. Great talking with you folks. :)

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Awake was their most complete album IMO, plus James sounded the best on that album before his god damn food poisoning!

On a different note, I respect your honesty Reo, but don't underestimate us because we don't practice with your Kabal, we WILL be ready for anything at evo. That's a promise :p

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Awake was their most complete album IMO, plus James sounded the best on that album before his god damn food poisoning!

On a different note, I respect your honesty Reo, but don't underestimate us because we don't practice with your Kabal, we WILL be ready for anything at evo. That's a promise :p
Now that this turned into a DT discussion Here are my favorite albums, trying to put them in order of most favorite to least.

Images and Words
Awake
Scenes From A Memory
Octavarium
Six Degrees of Inner Turbelence
A Dramatic Turn of Events
Falling Into Infinity
Train of Thought
Black Clouds and Silver Linings
When Dream and Day Unite (production values and no labrie makes it much lower)
Systematic Chaos

Note i love every DT album, even my least favorite one!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Now that this turned into a DT discussion Here are my favorite albums, trying to put them in order of most favorite to least.

Images and Words
Awake
Scenes From A Memory
Octavarium
Six Degrees of Inner Turbelence
A Dramatic Turn of Events
Falling Into Infinity
Train of Thought
Black Clouds and Silver Linings
When Dream and Day Unite (production values and no labrie makes it much lower)
Systematic Chaos

Note i love every DT album, even my least favorite one!
Dream theater kinda lost their touch with me after train of thought. I loved how kevin Moore had the melodies down which made all their songs interesting and pleasent to listen to. And when dereck was with them he had that badass intense korg trinity with all those amazing sounds on it haha. Although Jordan is their most talented keyboard player, he feels like too much of a machine in my opinion. I loved octavarium, but i hated bcsl and systematic chaos. I've not really listened to a dramatic turn of events that much :(

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Dream theater kinda lost their touch with me after train of thought. I loved how kevin Moore had the melodies down which made all their songs interesting and pleasent to listen to. And when dereck was with them he had that badass intense korg trinity with all those amazing sounds on it haha. Although Jordan is their most talented keyboard player, he feels like too much of a machine in my opinion. I loved octavarium, but i hated bcsl and systematic chaos. I've not really listened to a dramatic turn of events that much :(
Man i love A dramatic turn of events. Breaking all illusions is a top DT song for me like. Like in the top ten DT songs of all time!