What's new

The war points system must change.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I agree that the faction war point system needs to be changed. I've been loyal to White Lotus and we've only won 3 times. Lin Kuei hasn't won since the very first week of the game, which is really sad lol. It's always between Black Dragon and Special Forces every single week with the occasional Brotherhood of Shadow. I remember when Special Forces didn't win until like week 9 lol but now they win every other week. It's now lame and it has become an annoyance opening the game up every week to hear that either of those two factions have won for the Nth time. I'm tired of seeing White Lotus in 2nd place for the past 4 months or so.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Heh. "Replace it with this, replace it with that".
FW is just small server module that counts statistics. It could be done by one coder working part-time on this task. Modes you suggest are basically full-fledged games, if small ones. Such demands are absolutely disproportional.

Lokheit

Noob
Heh. "Replace it with this, replace it with that".
FW is just small server module that counts statistics. It could be done by one coder working part-time on this task. Modes you suggest are basically full-fledged games, if small ones. Such demands are absolutely disproportional.
I could implement a system like that in less than a couple of days (mostly to see how the full code works), it's pretty simple actually, just adding some conditions and variables to mark players as "counting" or not. I'm pretty sure any programmer at NRS could do that in a single afternoon.

Aramonde

Noob
On PSN for what seems like the last two months special forces and BoS flip flop between winning and the other being last place. Does anyone else notice this or am i just taking crazy pills?

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
On PSN for what seems like the last two months special forces and BoS flip flop between winning and the other being last place. Does anyone else notice this or am i just taking crazy pills?
Lol I noticed this as well. I have no idea what's going on I just want BoS to win more because that's my faction.