What's new

General/Other - Venomous The Venomous tick damage spread sheet and charts

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I'm so tired of going to page 23 of the General Discussion thread to find this when I need it. This has needed its own thread for ages. Someone sticky this; it's important.

Shoutouts to @NoonOnyx as always for putting it together.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PqteB-tDLSg2zinQeV1v0NwJ7ji5W4jfDoLw9l5QEC8/edit#gid=0

Fancy Graphs:

This one is actually a little off since there shouldn't be a 0 value for 1 hit (it should be 1.5). So just look at the amount of damage for the next one up to see the actual amount. 1 is 1.5, 2 is 3.35, 3 is 5.55, etc.

There, now it's out there and open for everyone to see.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Well damn.. sounds like the perfect amount of d1's in venomous combos is about 14 hits. How much d1's does DV get after a njp? Would test but not home for a while.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Well damn.. sounds like the perfect amount of d1's in venomous combos is about 14 hits. How much d1's does DV get after a njp? Would test but not home for a while.
Well, the best corner combos get around 10 or 11 stacks total. You can get up to 7 I think and still get a 11~ovi/EX spray to finish. After the venom nerf, there are better combos though, imo. One I've figured out recently is njp, ji1, d3, d1 [x4], 112 for 42%, but there's enough time to get either a f2/d4 once they get up, so the very last tick goes from 8 to 12.4%. Alternatively, you can restand, but at that point 112~ovi does the same damage as 112 (with no potential follow up) because the ovi scales the last ticks of venom so hard.