What's new

Guide - Full Auto The Ultimate Full-Auto Guide

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thank you for this guide, this has to be the best character guide for any character on this site.

As a terrible player who is still relatively new I really appreciate guides like this I wish there were more of them for more characters.

Do you have any plans to do more? Would love to see them.
Hey, thanks! I've been messing with a lot of different characters, but I don't feel like I'm as knowledgeable about them as I am Jacqui. But if I do find a character who I'm able to get into as much as Jacqui, then yeah, I'll probably put something together if they don't already have one.

Hey, thanks! I've been messing with a lot of different characters, but I don't feel like I'm as knowledgeable about them as I am Jacqui. But if I do find a character who I'm able to get into as much as Jacqui, then yeah, I'll probably put something together if they don't already have one.
That makes sense, any plans on delving into her other two variations?

Also I hope it's okay but wondering if you have any advice on starting up her string and mixup pressure? You mentioned that her pokes are not the greatest but I am having a hard time getting pressure started should I be opening up with d4s?

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
It can be hard to start pressure on some characters, especially if they are poke-heavy. One easy way is to hover around their max attack range and whiff punish with f1 and b2, but it's hard to do that against any character with a fast advancing special, which is half the damn cast! A low poke followed by b2 can work pretty well, though.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Guide is so good @karaokelove . Outstanding work! One question I have is... Do you see any advantage in using her forward 3 cancel over the forward 4 cancel considering forward 4 can cover more distance and be canceled at any range. Only asking because I've been using forward 4 all along, and would like to know if there's any advantages that F3C has over F4C?

Once again, thanks for this amazingly in depth guide.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
Don't know if anyone has found this out already but...

B33>DB3, 33>DB2, 12, 12>BF4 = 43% meterless in the corner.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Don't know if anyone has found this out already but...

B33>DB3, 33>DB2, 12, 12>BF4 = 43% meterless in the corner.
Yes it has.

Also,

b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 is 45%

Guide is so good @karaokelove . Outstanding work! One question I have is... Do you see any advantage in using her forward 3 cancel over the forward 4 cancel considering forward 4 can cover more distance and be canceled at any range. Only asking because I've been using forward 4 all along, and would like to know if there's any advantages that F3C has over F4C?

f3 kara cancel is faster than f4 kara cancel.

BloodyNights

"My kunai will find it's mark."
Yes it has.

Also,

b33~db3, 33~db2, 1, 11, 11, 12~bf4 is 45%

f3 kara cancel is faster than f4 kara cancel.
Would you happen to know of a good midscreen one? I've been using B33>DB3, Run, 12>DB2, Run, 12>BF4.

I just started using her today for the first time lol

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter

The reason I like f3 over f4 is that yes, f4 has more range, but it's also really easy to see coming. If I need to cover that much distance then I'll just run-cancel into b2, b33, block, machine gun, jump, etc; basically f4 is just a run with no options (though I do love her basic f4 lunging mid kick, I just don't use f4 for the b2 or b3 followup). Hope that helps!

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
The reason I like f3 over f4 is that yes, f4 has more range, but it's also really easy to see coming. If I need to cover that much distance then I'll just run-cancel into b2, b33, block, machine gun, jump, etc; basically f4 is just a run with no options (though I do love her basic f4 lunging mid kick, I just don't use f4 for the b2 or b3 followup). Hope that helps!
Thanks Karaoke. Yeah, I was just meaning basically at point blank does the 3 kara enable you to cancel faster than the 4. Pan1c says it's faster. Gonna just start using the 3 kara at closer ranges, even though I can't really notice the difference in speed, but I will take Pan1c's word for it.

BTW... Resets grabs are usually stronger in the corner with other characters leaving you closer towards your opponent, but with Jacqui... even in the corner you would have to RC or walk a little to be within range for her B33. Anyhow...

Even midscreen... Jacqui's MB reset grab into kara cancel mix ups, is pretty good.

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Sorry if this is old news, but I was practicing her MB DB+3 in training against a throw tech. If they're in tech animation and you release the missile to hit ,you can follow up with a full juggle. I start the follow up with BF+2 then run cancel to 1,1, etc. as I think it is the most consistent for timing's sake. You can follow up with other moves for more damage depending on where you are, but BF+2 works from anywhere.

-Also, I'm aware of the more optimal combos midscreen after DB+3, but I started using BF+2 as the initial followup just to get around the strict timing with her short limbs. It only sacrifices 3% damage for the most part over the RC~ 1,2,1,2 followup, but it also leads to the most corner carry and I think it's a bit easier to time. Also the BF+2 is more or less guaranteed, so even if you drop the rest or simply don't have a lot of stamina to run cancel, it's still a decent chunk of damage. In a nutshell, it's this:

Combo into DB+3, BF+2, RC~1,1, RC~ 1,2, BF+4

or just combo into DB+3, BF+2, RC~ 1,2, BF+4 if you're not comfortable with the range.

The combos with RC~1,2, DB+2, RC~1,2, BF+4 or RC~ 1,2,1,2, BF+4 I think are a bit strict at times and easier to drop/run out of stamina since you have to run farther than most characters would have to in their juggles.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
They really improved Jacqui a lot! I'm still not sure she can hold up against the top tier, but she's definitely a great deal better than she used to be. I'll be updating this guide shortly.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
12 low rocket, run 4 up rocket, F2U2DU4, 4 BF4 is the optimal meterless punish midscreen
121 low rocket can combo consistently in the corner