What's new

The TYM "What are you listening to?" Thread

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Me too & his writing. I loved it when Chris Holmes was in the band (I do like Bob Kulick on The Crimson Idol, another awesome album), the chemistry they had, the rawness they had together & the songs that Blackie & Chris wrote together were fantastic!

I just wish Blackie didn’t let his new found faith interfere with his music & self-censor himself (Chainsaw Charlie) & refusal of playing classic songs like Animal.
For some reason their debut and second album will always have a special place in my heart. Don't get me wrong i like most of their discography but those two are all about my good memories. Sleeping in the fire is one of my all time favourite metal songs, amazing song writing, amazing guitar solo, amazing voice..

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Unleashing my inner Sharky Boshaw right now!
Sending people to disco heaven!

Last edited:

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
If anyone has any clean music (or radio edits) recommendation from the past 6 years, I'd be very interested. I run a US-based entertainment company and am desperately in need of good modern music. My 37-year-old ass still thinks of music from 2003 as recent lol.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
If anyone has any clean music (or radio edits) recommendation from the past 6 years, I'd be very interested. I run a US-based entertainment company and am desperately in need of good modern music. My 37-year-old ass still thinks of music from 2003 as recent lol.
I was a dj at a bar for a long time and the owner had a subscription to some cd company that put out clean radio edits every month. They were like whatever was top on the radio charts and some extra stuff. Or you could just find clean playlists on tidal\spotify\amazon for free. The bitrate will prob suck if your gonna play through a house system unless you sub to higher quality tier.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Sutter Pain Yeah, I've looked at a few of those services and they definitely have their benefits. The way my business it set up, I need to download the specific songs so I can have my hosts play them from the Music Bee media player. Not all venues have reliable wifi, so streaming isn't an option, unfortunately. But thanks for the heads up!

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
My 37-year-old ass still thinks of music from 2003 as recent lol.
That’s okay my 25-year-old ass mostly listens to music from the 60s, 70s & 80s. I have the music taste of a 60-70 year-old man. I very rarely listen to music that most people in my age group listen to.

RoboCop

Administrator
Premium Supporter
That’s okay my 25-year-old ass mostly listens to music from the 60s, 70s & 80s. I have the music taste of a 60-70 year-old man. I very rarely listen to music that most people in my age group listen to.
That used to be me until I started my company. Now I listen to everything from Queen to Kesha, Talking Heads to Lady Gaga. Freddie Mercury was a goddamn treasure. Now, I'm all about Janelle Monae. "Make Me Feel" is a YouTube video I have probably watched a 100 times by now. Excellent Prince tribute.