What's new

The Truth bout Mortal Kombat 11

The only buff we need is in our online modes ie tag team , kustoms and modifiers etc

• True

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • False

Votes: 24 52.2%

• Total voters

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Listen up guys, i feel like after being apart of the community, albeit shitposts and kano scrubbery i have come to A conclusion on the state of MK11. My finding s are purely based on facts and ideas expressed here are based on objective findings. No tier lists here guy. This is the truth and its final.

1. This Game is balanced and there are good characters and decent characters. Its possible to achieve high levels with decent characters, but you work harder and need more patience.

1.5. getting beat by kano is embarrassing and its okay to feel dread, grief anger and feel free to disconnect it just makes us stronger.

2. We all need a scapegoat ie. fuck lui kang

3. The player makes the character not vise versa.

4. Theres is no spamming moves in mk11. You either zone or get zoned, rushdown or get rushed, block or dash/backstep. Neutral jump teching throws...we have options. I have a tendency to avoid throws altogether. I even removed the block button off my dualshock.

5. The other player is either a low life, no life, scrub, or a bitch. Flat out this is true.

What other objective conclusions can have u made. Please mention scrub psychology and what happens after the rage quits..i hope no one takes it out on the dog. Thatd break my heart.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
the crazy thing is even with all the issues this game has, if they let us pick our own moves competitively it was be the shot in the arm this game needs to be loved and last a lot longer

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Hitboxes need to be fixed for every character.
Hurtboxes need fixed so every character is punishable after you make the read. (Liu's Throw).

But mostly just want Kustoms in ranked/Tournament's. But let's see how 3rd variations turn out. I have a feeling some won't be that great given that half of the variations where lacking compared to others.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
the crazy thing is even with all the issues this game has, if they let us pick our own moves competitively it was be the shot in the arm this game needs to be loved and last a lot longer
The game will last as long as we support it as a community. We’ve already seen that no one feature, patch, etc. can make our game last longer — it’s just an excuse.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
The game will last as long as we support it as a community. We’ve already seen that no one feature, patch, etc. can make our game last longer — it’s just an excuse.
Well i got “MK11 tatted across my throat” and “REVENGE” on my forehead for you bitch ass liu kangs

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
No we haven’t seen that. The patch was late af because they didn’t want to patch before eco (which was a bad call).

The thing I’m asking for is the thing we had in the beta (which was more fun than the full game) and what we all made an uproar about as soon as we realized we wouldn’t have it at relsease. Very different from a patch. In fact if this game let us choose our moves competitively I would have gone to evo so that’s one example of how it would have drastically changed my outlook and I’m not the only one. But go ahead and argue just because you want to bow at the devs feet shrug

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
No we haven’t seen that. The patch was late af because they didn’t want to patch before eco (which was a bad call).

The thing I’m asking for is the thing we had in the beta (which was more fun than the full game) and what we all made an uproar about as soon as we realized we wouldn’t have it at relsease. Very different from a patch. In fact if this game let us choose our moves competitively I would have gone to evo so that’s one example of how it would have drastically changed my outlook and I’m not the only one. But go ahead and argue just because you want to bow at the devs feet shrug
I have no cares for bowing at anyone's feet. I've always said what I like and don't like in every game. I also have no problem with pointing out the facts, though:

And the fact is that, in every game, there has been an excuse made for longevity, and every time said request is delivered, it actually doesn't magically extend the game's life.
Examples:
  • MK9/INJ: "If we just had one more patch" - MKX was literally completely overhauled in the final patches, didn't matter
  • INJ/MKX: "If the netcode was better" - They massively redid the netcode in MKX and basically set a new standard, didn't matter
  • MK9/INJ: "If they supported the tournaments" - MKX and Injustice 2 had hundreds of thousands of dollars poured into the tournament scene, both offline and online
  • MKX: "If the games were better balanced" - Injustice 2 is decently balanced and MK11 is the best-balanced title we've had yet
  • INJ2 "If they just supported the game longer" - They've announced the longest support/content schedule yet for MK11 and people are already trying to find another reason
No matter what happens, you guys will always pick another excuse for "Well if we just had X, we would support the game longer". No. Stop. It's time to stop making excuses, and just mature as a community and own it. Melee and Marvel 3 supported completely broken games because they just decided to. If we want to grow, we need to show ourselves some love regardless and support our scene. Period.

Last edited:

elephantvision

Your Cousins, Sisters, 1st cousins favorite gamer
I feel pretty much the same as you do. I think the game is very balanced. I think there is just a few characters that need to be tone down a bit cough Liu cough
My only real gripes with the game are:

1. Ready for more variations
  2. The throw hitbox is beyond disgusting, the way it vortex's and swallows normals is flat out ridiculous.
  3. Ok fine, you can't change the throw hitbox, then make it 1 button techs.
  4. Jump in attacks when blocked should NOT EVEN KINDA be +7 and things. +1 maybe, +7............ come on........................
That's honestly about it for me :)