What's new

The truth about the Chinese government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of you prob. have already seen my other topic. All of the stuff I said or were stated by these ppl was the truth about the current situation & Cvirus in the world.

President Xi of China hasn't shown up on the last 7 days and nobody in China knows where this guy is because everyday more and more stuff gets leaked
how corrupt Xi and the Chinese government actually is.

Many doctors knew about the Cvirus long time ago and tried to warn the world, but the Chinese government of Xi caught him / killed many of these doctors who tried to speak out the truth.
Right now the Chinese government is killing everyone who tries to speak out the truth and all these ppl will be counted as one more dead by " Coronavirus" - all this couldve been prevented.

The virus is not from a bat or any other wild animal, sth which is spreading this fast and killin so many ppl is from here.
Xi and the Chinese government knew about this and they released it into the world.

Right now in China most of the hospital cars don't help ppl anymore, all they do is just transporting dead bodies the whole day long.

The dead numbers by the chinese media is 400, but doctors, nurses and wuhan citizens who leaked the real numbers claim 30k+ deaths and prob. much more dead bodies in houses.
Right now all the doctors were sent home and you only see army staff around hospitals.
The whole situation has been out of control from the start, but the Chinese government did lie to everyone in the world for what they have done.

Xi is still hiding.
My parents and many of my good friends are still in Shanghai, they cant get anywhere because everything is locked down and controlled by the Chinese government of Xi FFS.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
yep .... too bad China has a very huge army and a lot of nuclear weapons, otherwise, would love to see USA wipe those bastards out from the planet Earth .... or at least, all chinese politicians from there, and so, to free the poor slaved chinese people .... :(

Chinese politics are the most criminal corrupt and dirty bastards ever , that's for sure .... I'm sorry for the chinese people that have to deal with that at daily basis :confused:

DeftMonk

Noob
damn bro i appreciate you tryin to enlighten people but uh can we keep this out of tym? Don't wanna worry about am I going to contraband website when i come here with vpn off lol (I live in guangdong)

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Well then, you’re just a little version of a Chinese Snowden, aren’t you?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Closed for the same reason as the last one — so much misinformation mixed in with some truth that it’s probably impossible for people to say which is which.

For example, no, not everyone who speaks out has been killed. Also there are multiple sources speaking out through VPN etc. and even Chinese media who have criticized the Wuhan govt. but still sourced the market as the epicenter of the outbreak:

Also the virus is in numerous other countries that are not under PRC control; if it was potent enough to kill 30k people so fast, then doctors everywhere would know that by now.

I appreciate your effort, but sticking conspiracy nonsense in with the facts doesn’t really help anyone understand the situation better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.