What's new

The true use of Jacqui's 33 KB

I'm not the first to discover this, I think that award goes to Coach Steve if im not mistaken, but you can true punish forward tech roll with her s33 KB and its absolutely devastating. As it is a punish on a wakeup, the opponent will never be able to breakaway from this, and if this occurs in the corner, they will be redirected back into the corner, lose a bar of defensive meter, and eat almost 50% unless (unless you want to unload the elbow KB as well) then they eat almost 60%.

I made a little clip for an example:

in this instance, I wasn't hovering over them so the tech roll didn't go behind me, but this also works in that scenario.

moral of the story, this a 45-50% unbreakable punish on a TECH ROLL. omfg.

1. Everything can punish forward throw if you guess it right.
  2. If you whiff 33 in neutral you're dead.
  1. Yes, everyone has a way of punishing tech roll, but not everyone has a meter less 50% corner re-direct bud. this is purely reactionary. You cant do this on read or you will miss the punish and whiff. This is not a punish that you have to throw out in neutral pre-emptively.
  2. As I said above, you cannot whiff this punish if you are waiting to react to the tech roll. At worst, you will miss your punish and be -3.
what I'm saying is this is no guessing game where you can get full combo punished for guessing wrong. You have to literally wait for the person to role to other side of you to 33 or else it doesn't auto correct, and tech roll has TONS of active frames to react to. I have never been punished for doing this.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
  1. Everything can punish forward throw if you guess it right.
  2. If you whiff 33 in neutral you're dead.
What’s the purpose of this response?

He never said anything about forward throw. If you meant forward roll, then you obviously don’t understand what the point is. Jacqui’s 33 KB’s if it’s a punish. Meaning you never ever will do it in neutral.

What’s the purpose of this response?

He never said anything about forward throw. If you meant forward roll, then you obviously don’t understand what the point is. Jacqui’s 33 KB’s if it’s a punish. Meaning you never ever will do it in neutral.
exactlyyyyyyy. This is literally a punish, not a pre emptive counter. No one is randomly throwing this out and hoping for it too connect. Its like saying Its dangerous too punish sub slide because your punisher is death on whiff? like what? If you have any type of reactions whatsoever the worst that could happen is they block it because you missed the punish window. And most of the time people mash after tech roll because they think its a free turn steal and wind up eating the KB anyways.

If anything, this is one of the safest and most guaranteed ways of doing it and cashing out on the damage every time.

not to mention that if you do this to someone 2-3 times in a set they will no longer tech roll you after a while, its literal death.

Last edited: