What's new

The Top 10 Fan Requested Characters for Kombat Pack 2

Do you agree with this top 10?

• Yes! These are some excellent choices and I can't wait to see what NRS does with them.

Votes: 67 57.3%
  • No! These characters are poor decisions by the community, they could've been better.

Votes: 50 42.7%

• Total voters

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Hey guys, I've been doing some research on multiple sites (Youtube, Reddit, Twitter, etc.) for characters that fans of the game want to come back for MKX's Kombat Pack 2. Since it is pretty much on its way, I wanted to fill the community in on what looks like is top 10 Fan Requested characters. So do you guys agree with this top 20? Is there a character that wasn't on here that you want in the game? Let me know who YOU want in the game. (First two don't have pics because TYM won't allow me to have more than 8 images in a thread.)

Shang Tsung

Baraka

Reiko

Sindel

Fujin

Havik

Rain

Smoke

Cyrax

Noob Saibot

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
There is some I personally agree with, some I don't, but I agree it's a very accurate summary of what seems to be the most in demand characters for Kombat Pack 2 !

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
Fun in should be number one, Bo Rai should be in the mix & Noob/Smoke should be one character w some different variation nonsense

i really dont care about fujin, we already got 2 wind users in the cast (kung lao, kitana) do we really need another ? That being said i would really love any other pick from this list since they all bring diversity ^_^

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Noob Smoke shouldnt be one character. Yeah they were a team in the previous timeline but in the story Enenra wasnt with Noob and we have no idea what happened with Noob. So they could go a whole new way with him a new story. They dont need to throw him in with Smoke

Edit: I do agree with the list. I have seen much more Noob lately and i absolutely love it Hope NRS sees it as well..haha

SLH7671

When in doubt, armor out.
So many people want Noob cause he's a spam character, and half the MK Community needs to gitgud and realize that Riptor from fucking KI would be a better choice than that Clone-Spamming Dick.

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Im surprised Fujin's that low. I would have thought he was in the top 3.

Speaking of him as well, that picture looks like a blend of Bo Rai Cho and Fujin.

Raphael Valiant

PSN: slickz_23
Deception character lineups serve mkx better, but i just picked Sindel, Rain, Baraka since they are making appearanc on the story mode. And of course the sexy Jade! Just make her costume more sexier than kitana, im sure if NRS has her 10 variation style, she still in number 1 top tiers list. Lol

Pretty good actually, but Shang Tsung should be in top 5! And not just because I think so, he is just the original kharacter from mk1 (mind you the only kharacter from mk1 that isn't in MKX).
And,duuude! Come on! No picture for Shang?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Pretty good actually, but Shang Tsung should be in top 5! And not just because I think so, he is just the original kharacter from mk1 (mind you the only kharacter from mk1 that isn't in MKX).
And,duuude! Come on! No picture for Shang?
I have a good one but tym onky allows 8 pictures in a thread.