What's new

The Tolkeen Bait...

Tolkeen

/wrists
Okay guys, I wanted to make a video for this, but seeing as it's not that great AND I don't have a good camera, I'll just post something that I thought I would share. U4 has a use.

Now most of you know that U4 is slow as hell and is really punishable on block, but whenever you hit an opponent with an U4 you are at +45 (+53 if they techroll). Now, if you haven't completely recorded the Kenshi frame data to memory, then 1) you should be in tym chat more, and 2) I will give you the info you need.
SC has a duration of 45 frames. The fastest forward moving special in the game is 6 frames.
"I don't get it, what does this mean?"
This means that if you hit an opponent with an U4 you get a free sc. Because SC won't otg it will whiff, but even on whiff you will recover about the same time. (If you can't get a SC off in 5 frames you should switch characters). Now, many people (especially online players) will try to punish your whiffed special with a wakeup attack. This means, that depending on the character, you just got another full combo.
Obviously this is not new "TECH" because it's a gimmick, and since REO didn't create it I'm sure I'll get all kinds of "NO ONE WILL FALL FOR THIS YOU ARE STUPID". And that's fine, because if you don't wakeup, you're at max sc distance, which means you just gave me ANOTHER free SC, or any other general mixup that comes from being at that range, and at the same frames as Kenshi.
This is obviously not an everytime thing, but it's a sometime thing, and someday it may be what keeps you from getting knocked out of a tournament. So here's the full setup....
f22b1 >> f22RK, U4
As it comes from a f22b1 it is even more situational, and you'll be giving up about 4 or 5% to get a potential mind game. It is also not the easiest to hit U4 when you actually want it to come out, I get standing 4 a lot. So it is VERY situational, but if you want to "swag" it up, or you think your opponent is too agressive, this might be the kind of setup that reminds them that you don't need to use armor to mess up their game.

(I've been up for 24 hours at the time of writing, if you don't like any bit of it be polite, or go die)
Thank you.

PS. OTHER THINGS TO NOTE!
I can't find how long it takes for kenshi to dash, but the duration of D3 is 20 frames and the duration of d4 is 34 frames, so you have 25 frames to dash in d3 to attempt an otg/bait, or 11 frames to dash d4 to try to stuff any wakeup attempt that doesn't have armor.

BTK HYENA

Fuck you; fight me.
I've only used U4 just to swag the fuck out, but now that this is here? I has a legitimate reason. Thank you, would read again.

Tolkeen

/wrists
Tolkeen I could make a video for you if you want

just let me know what you want in it
That would be awesome man, really all it is is do the combo, and after the u4 throw out a sc. You'll be at neutral, so if they wakeup, block it, if they late techroll, exsc or sc or f3, and if they do nothing, throw another sc just to be a dick lol.

It's just a situational use for u4, depending on how deep in your opponents mind you are, it could be useful.

Tolkeen

/wrists
1) he probably already has
2) thanks
3) who's this ugly redneck/ anorexic lumberjack that you keep making meme's out of? I don't know if he would like a face that ugly plastered all over the internet...do you have written consent?
4) Stop trying to troll all the time, I liked you better when you made meaningful videos and podcasts caugh *boon street* cough.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
1) he probably already has
2) thanks
3) who's this ugly redneck/ anorexic lumberjack that you keep making meme's out of? I don't know if he would like a face that ugly plastered all over the internet...do you have written consent?
4) Stop trying to troll all the time, I liked you better when you made meaningful videos and podcasts caugh *boon street* cough.
I had to find a stock photo.

My personal photo is just to sexy to make a meme out of...

See?

Also, LoL at anorexic lumberjack.

More life on boon street would be wonderful, but since the majority of the community is just content with trolling, I figured I would finally cave and do the same. Why not? Trolling gets front paged like everyday around here. Can't even have an opinion anymore without pissing someone off...might as well just see the funny side I spose. Why aren't you laughing?

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
good shit tolkeen...
also people should listen more to your advice and stay awy from "cheaters" who only play for money...

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
I am generally curious as to what you define this cheating as.
cheating to me is playing in a tournament under someone elses gamertag
then when getting called out about it, instead of being humble, you go into attack mode: which entails challenging anyone and everyone to " put there wallet on the table" for money matches. Like taking someones money makes you less of a cheater... no respect.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I had to find a stock photo.

My personal photo is just to sexy to make a meme out of...

See?

Also, LoL at anorexic lumberjack.

More life on boon street would be wonderful, but since the majority of the community is just content with trolling, I figured I would finally cave and do the same. Why not? Trolling gets front paged like everyday around here. Can't even have an opinion anymore without pissing someone off...might as well just see the funny side I spose. Why aren't you laughing?
Because I'm the resident gentleman of TYM. I don't find this silly shenanigans humorous at all. I just wish that other people would follow suit. This is what I envision it will look like when I finally conquer the incessant trolling that plagues this site.