What's new

General/Other The Smoke Kouncil with 16Bit and M2Dave

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Bad news...I had to call it off. I am so fucking sorry. I really tried, but I couldn't control the numerous interruptions in streaming service nor could I get the feedback from my part of the call dispelled because someone can't be bothered to turn the music down when I politely ask them to. I'm starting to think God is conspiring against me here. I tried my best to set up something that would help you Smoke players and instead you got treated to unfair circumstances.

I'm too pissed off right now for words.

If you want to try this another time, we can arrange something; if not, I understand...and I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks to those who attended. :(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Bad news...I had to call it off. I am so fucking sorry. I really tried, but I couldn't control the numerous interruptions in streaming service nor could I get the feedback from my part of the call dispelled because someone can't be bothered to turn the music down when I politely ask them to. I'm starting to think God is conspiring against me here. I tried my best to set up something that would help you Smoke players and instead you got treated to unfair circumstances.

I'm too pissed off right now for words.

If you want to try this another time, we can arrange something; if not, I understand...and I'm sorry to have wasted your time.

Thanks to those who attended. :(
it's cool man. we ended up doing a google+ hangout until 2am so we talked about a lot anyways. maybe sometime after FF we can go through some stuff we didn't hit on if everyone else wants to, and possibly just take questions about MU's and MU numbers instead of going through the list.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
it's cool man. we ended up doing a google+ hangout until 2am so we talked about a lot anyways. maybe sometime after FF we can go through some stuff we didn't hit on if everyone else wants to, and possibly just take questions about MU's and MU numbers instead of going through the list.
I'm still rather upset. A bunch of Christmas shoppers over here clogged up our Internet service and that affected the stream for the worse. They couldn't have picked a different time to do that? When some plans get fucked up for those of you guys looking forward to it, I don't like that.

(yes, I know it's the holidays right now, sue me)

Whenever you'd like to do this again, please inform me. And since m2dave and GGA 16 Bit didn't make it that time, this will give them another chance to do so. :D

Once again, I am very sorry to you, Wafflez, subzerosmokerain, Glass_Sword, and FrothyOmen that this didn't work out.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Hey, it was out of your control. We ended up talking on google+ for another 2 hours and the video from that is on my youtube channel.
Yeah, I saw it on my YouTube app when I turned on my PS3 this morning. "S-Tears Special," I like it. LOL.

By the way...I know I was asked to give my thoughts on Sonya vs. Smoke, but let me put it like this: you all would have disagreed vehemently with my thoughts, so I felt it was better not to say it. :( That and I was occupied.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Haha I am sure u would have some good points man after all its a discussion. I don't really think the MU is explored fully anyways so it's always good to hear the other side