What's new

General/Other The Smoke Kouncil with 16Bit and M2Dave

GGA Wafflez

the kid
it's useless... we have made our case in numerous threads... theorists like Frothyomen, xsmokex, and ribzz do most of the work. there are no "matchup policemen".... there are only people who cry about characters who they don't understand, players they think are threats, or characters they think are threats (goes w/ characters they don't understand). smoke beats characters, we aren't saying he loses to every1... we get it, his anti-zoning is good, he has resets. learn the MU, dont listen to one person.

Good luck to you guys, and fuck you Smoke.

My Kratos is so free to Smoke Bombs. ;_;

inb4 m2dave calls the Smoke representative a black-lunged cowardly fool who has no fundamentals.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
it's useless... we have made our case in numerous threads... theorists like Frothyomen, xsmokex, and ribzz do most of the work. there are no "matchup policemen".... there are only people who cry about characters who they don't understand, players they think are threats, or characters they think are threats (goes w/ characters they don't understand). smoke beats characters, we aren't saying he loses to every1... we get it, his anti-zoning is good, he has resets. learn the MU, dont listen to one person.
Come on wafflez. It's not about winning or losing arguments. It's about having those arguments on a live stream chat for everyone to enjoy. Do it for the entertainment value of it. We need you there.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
Im sorry, I still dont see where this match up is THAT bad. Yea, its def not in Freddy's favor but it is way downplayed as if its an impossibility.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
As of right now, the Reptile players will be getting their council first, followed by the Sub-Zero players. Once they are done with, Smoke's is next.

If anybody here would like a streamed council for their character, send me a PM and I will arrange the meeting. Voice-to-voice communication has a better effect than communicating through forums at times.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
As of right now, the Reptile players will be getting their council first, followed by the Sub-Zero players. Once they are done with, Smoke's is next.

If anybody here would like a streamed council for their character, send me a PM and I will arrange the meeting. Voice-to-voice communication has a better effect than communicating through forums at times.
Alien Substance is going to do one for Kratos, but it will be a monologue

You know, I'm not sure I really want to do this now that I've given it some more thought. I feel that it's just entrapment to get blown up by the matchup police, and that nobody is really going to care what I have to say anyways. I'll leave it to Wafflez and xSMoKEx.

tl;dr i am a coward

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
You know, I'm not sure I really want to do this now that I've given it some more thought. I feel that it's just entrapment to get blown up by the matchup police, and that nobody is really going to care what I have to say anyways. I'll leave it to Wafflez and xSMoKEx.

tl;dr i am a coward
I could care less about being blown up now when my points will be proven true over time. And if I am proven wrong I will actually even be more content.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Since FrothyOmen is not going to be in this I want in on this. Even if all I do is ask questions the entire time I feel as if I can make some sort of point and benefits from the proceedings.

Since FrothyOmen is not going to be in this I want in on this. Even if all I do is ask questions the entire time I feel as if I can make some sort of point and benefits from the proceedings.
I don't recommend this. All that's going to happen here is 16 Bit and m2dave trouncing their so-called superiority over us in their knowledge of characters they don't even play. I do not see this ending well for anyone involved, nor do I see it even being productive for the community. Everyone's minds are made up, this will change nothing except upset everyone involved and create bad blood between people.

You can do what you want, but I think it's best to just leave it to Wafflez. He pretty much just echoes everything I would say anyways, but he's got the tournament performance to back it up where you and I do not.

McNasty

Moist.
yeah really is this a show for people interested in smoke or should we contact OBS so the two biggest high level hams can tell us were wrong the whole time without actually basing it on facts, but rather using their humor and popularity to make us look bad?

Ill go on if its the first, not the latter.

edit: basically is this meant as a downplayer purging or are we actually going to try and talk about smoke?