What's new

The slower pace of Mortal Kombat 11 sure as hell didn't slow down Ninja Killa.

Krankk

Smoke & Noob & Rain
He is still bodying fools left and right. Guest starring the Marvel pro player NYChrisG at 23:50 of the first video!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
good stuff .... yeah, Ninja is the guy , he is inhuman !! would love to see him taking place in Evo, whooping everyone ass there ! :D

Shirakani

BBQ on Scorpion's head
Ninjakilla has a really solid offensive game overall. Doesn't matter what MK he plays, he knows how to lock someone down. I don't think it even matters what character he uses.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see him smack the everloving shit out of SonicFox in a tourney right now.

IIRC he's online only coz he can't afford to go to tourneys... this guy really needs to be sponsored so he can go wreck SonicFox's shit for him.
I mean is he actively looking for a sponsor? It's hard to believe he cant get one, any sponsor would be stupid to question his skill. He has a name for him self, is getting a following behind him, skill is ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure how getting a sponsor works, I could just be very ignorant here. I hope this doesnt turn into a case where he doesnt go to any majors and we sit here "wondering" who's the best, because theres no way in hell anyone can call themself the best without big tourney wins.

I am really rooting for this kid. I think he is the most talented player out there ( including sonicfox). But it takes more then talent to get succesfull in the fgc. He lets people get to him very easily. He needs thicker skin. He will never be sucessfull in mk11 if he cant handle the haters.

Shirakani

BBQ on Scorpion's head
I mean is he actively looking for a sponsor? It's hard to believe he cant get one, any sponsor would be stupid to question his skill. He has a name for him self, is getting a following behind him, skill is ridiculous. I'm not exactly sure how getting a sponsor works, I could just be very ignorant here. I hope this doesnt turn into a case where he doesnt go to any majors and we sit here "wondering" who's the best, because theres no way in hell anyone can call themself the best without big tourney wins.
Actually, he only RECENTLY got a name because he bodied SonicFox AGAIN and it was something like 20-3 and since then he's been getting a more noticeable following. Before that he was 'one of many' online warriors with a strong record and rep but beyond online he wasn't known at all.

Him serving SonicFox his balls twice really helped him put his name out there as a legit contender... but he definitely is nowhere near the level of exposure required to make big mainstream sponsors sit up and take notice. He needs more exposure and for that he's going to have to somehow get some significant 'major' tourney wins under his belt... which is a shitty Catch 22 as if you can't afford to go to these things... WELP...

The other problem is timing. This recent'ish bodying of SonicFox came literally at the end of MKX's life. Definitely doesn't help.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Ninjakilla went offline, and he won the first tournament he attended. It wasn't filled with free people either. Atai, Alcatraz, Slayer, and King were all in top 8. I'd be surprised if he wasn't sponsored soon.