What's new

The Slips and Hippo Show E1: The One About Combo Breaker

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker

So @Slips and I have decided to try our hands once again at a podcast specifically centered around Injustice 2 and the NRS scene. For our pilot episode we talk about Combo Breaker, weak mentalities in fighters, Slips' love of the Ninja Turtles, and his family's alleged association with the Italian Mob. We may make this a regular thing, so let us know what you think!

If you wanna give more direct feedback, Slips and I are both on Twitter at @Slipkicks and @KingHippo42 respectively.

UPDATE: There's now an MP3 link! Thanks to @JTB123 for the advice.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/3m9kwas6kaj1rpn/Slips_and_Hippo_Show_Ep_1.mp3/file

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
2 minutes in and Slips is already using his "we will edit this out" card. Just like the good old days.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I have nothing to do since I'm off due to surgery so I'm beyond happy with the timing of this.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
As soon as I can figure out the best site for free uploads. Our file size is pretty big, so it's tough
Listening now and really enjoying it :) I can help you with the MP3 conversion if you like, do you want the MP3 to be playable like on Soundcloud or just downloadable?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
How do you not know who Tony Kornheiser is after you mention PTI? That's as bad as a blowup when you had no idea who Scott Bakula is. jeezus.

coolwhip

Noob
Lmao. 30 minutes in and I'm laughing already.

@Slips on Tekken Master: "He's like a rich Saudi prince. He's probably got girls coming out of the woodwork for him..."

@KingHippo corrects him: "He's from Bahrain, he's not from the Emirates, so I don't think he's a Saudi prince..."

Slips: "I don't even know where that is"

I'm dying.

PS: Saudi princes are from Saudi Arabia, guys, otherwise known as the KSA, not the Emirates.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker

@Slips on Tekken Master: "He's like a rich Saudi prince. He's probably got girls coming out of the woodwork for him..."

@KingHippo corrects him: "He's from Bahrain, he's not from the Emirates, so I don't think he's a Saudi prince..."

I'm dying.

PS: Saudi princes are from Saudi Arabia, guys, otherwise known as the KSA, not the Emirates.
Bodied lmao

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole

I'm dying.

Yes, yes, yes - but tell me more about those Arabian women...