What's new

The Slips and Hippo Show E1: The One About Combo Breaker

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
loved the show, and I'm glad you guys like the game so much!

I would've liked to see Slips play Superman some at combo breaker, gotta rep the turtles but his 'stroke was so fun to watch that I'd like to see supes too.

Did you guys realize that could've been your uniting thing? Deathstroke players? No one even mentioned low guns!

Spoobs

Noob
I'm having a lot of fun listening to this. Feels like the NRS community has become so split. I hope for MK11 or even starting in Injustice 2 people will start getting the drive again. It was so much fun watching the locals every week and hearing friendly rivalries starting. Remember when 16 Bit popped off super hard at GGA about knowing the meta? That was awesome.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Thanks anyone who listened! Slips and I are really happy with the response, we honestly didn't know if it would work out.

There's now an MP3 link up, for anyone who wants to listen to it on the go! @Braindead
I already finished it, but looking forward to having an mp3 link for the next episode.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Regardless of feedback, keep doing these. Consistency is key. Yeah we messed up back in the day, we should have encouraged the podcasts more. They help a lot and make the community more fun and interactive. Keep up the great work fellas.