What's new

Question - Shotgun The shotgun 50-50 mixup, am I understanding this correctly?

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Greetings Jacqui players, I was in training mode just now going over my options when Jacqui uses her shotgun restand into the follow up low or overhead and found something pretty interesting.

The frame data lists both of these options as -1 on block; her f4 cancels I mean, however I recorded the setup against myself and I was able to beat out any follow up with Scorpions 10 frame b3, which would mean that she is infact -4 after these minimum, her d1 and d3 are listed as 7 frame start up so they should beat my 10 frame move even if she is -1 I believe?

Because of this I also tested using throws as the defender and from the looks of it if Jacqui's overhead is blocked, she must tech a throw from her opponent and if she does the low option she must block whatever move her opponent does providing it is 10 frames or faster and not a high.

I have very little Jacqui experience so my execution with her is not the best but the testing I did was consistent with all my options. Just wondered if she has an option that keeps momentum in her favour or if you manage to block correctly am I right in assuming it's essentiall your turn?

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Both options are at -5 or -6 at least (point blank). The frame data is wrong. You have to respect their follow up.