What's new

The Sentry movie!

Not a DC character, but because of my own personal bias towards him due to him being my favorite comic book character of all time I'll leave this fan-made short movie here:

Make sure to like and comment the video! Do it for me!

Unfortunately. I think they were going to make a second, short but it kinda went over their budget or something (in the teaser you can see the scene with the crane and that should have been included in the second part etc).

Is it good in your opinion?
That short based on Sentry?
Yeah, I think it's pretty good and captures the dark, gritty feel of the Sentry "novel". The narration voice acting is superb as well.
Unfortunately they left few text lines out and 1-2 effects I would have liked to see, but overall they did an amazing job.

But then again I'm a huge Sentry-fangirl, so some people might have a different opinion on it. I liked it :)

DuskAlloy

You don't got the cash, You don't get the ass
You know if there is ever a time in my life where nothing is familiar and I have nothing to fall back on, I can always remind myself that somewhere in this world Killzone is drooling over a picture of the Sentry but jokes aside that was interesting and I could actually be interested in a full length Sentry movie