What's new

General/Other The Scorpion Kouncil

Do you like the idea of the Scorpion Kouncil?

• Total voters

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Come, my fellow brethren from the Shirai Ryu...we shall rally amongst ourselves and storm the battlefield to cast our fiery storm of vengeance upon the world!

*stops and clears his throat*

Whoops, got a little carried away.

As requested by my comrade o-BEEF_SUPREME-o I am arranging a council for all my beloved Scorpion players. If you've been in touch with the other character councils I've held, I trust you know the drill. Add me on Skype, arrange a schedule at your convenience, and we shall meet to break down the character in general, whether it be match-ups, basics, advanced strategies, tournament history, thoughts on how NRS designed him and why, or various topics in general.

Oh, by the way...Lin Kuei warriors are not welcome! ;)

Let me know what time is best for you guys.

Slips K.O.E_18 Booty Slaya Scoot Magee RedRaptor10 Enenra STRYKIE MITDJT

Tag anyone else whom you believe would be interested.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Yeah I wouldn't mind jumping in on this (like jumping in on this character after a whiffed spear #Kappa), still having problems syncing my mic up though + it'll more than likely be past midnight over here in the UK lol..

You guys set a date and time and I'll let you know if I'll be available.

OZZYGUITAR

Back-dash Adam
Just add "gamerblake90" to Skype and I'll accept immediately. That goes for everyone else. Welcome aboard.
I'd be up for this, it sounds like a good idea and i'd like to hear others opinions on, well, any of the stuff you listed up there, so i should add you on skype?

The idea of this council is cool but if it was run by a TRUE Scorpion user not a tier whore who dropped Scorpion as a main character and traded his position for Sonya.

A TRUE Shirai Ryu user sticks with Scorpion from the early demo days to the finalizing of the tier list a year later. You rise and go down with the character.

I use more than half the roster in the game. Your point being...?
You were known as the Scorpion King back in MKDC and raved on how you were going to aim for that goal in for MK9 until you realized his game was not as strong in MK9 as it was in MKDC. So you dropped him from the thrown and went with Sonya to even naming yourself Sonya Blake. We at the Shirai Ryu have looked down upon this.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
You were known as the Scorpion King back in MKDC and raved on how you were going to aim for that goal in for MK9 until you realized his game was not as strong in MK9 as it was in MKDC. So you dropped him from the thrown and went with Sonya to even naming yourself Sonya Blake. We at the Shirai Ryu have looked down upon this.
You mean you looked down upon it. You can't speak for anyone else. Besides, why would I want to use an unsafe character when I can use a safe one instead?

Besides, the talk of me being the "Scorpion King" was mere trolling on my part. C'mon, I don't actually believe myself to be the best Scorpion. If you can't see the trolling, I don't know what else to tell you.

I'm impressed you cared so much that you had to post in here just to make it look like I shouldn't be running these councils.

You mean you looked down upon it. You can't speak for anyone else. Besides, why would I want to use an unsafe character when I can use a safe one instead?

Besides, the talk of me being the "Scorpion King" was mere trolling on my part. C'mon, I don't actually believe myself to be the best Scorpion. If you can't see the trolling, I don't know what else to tell you.

I'm impressed you cared so much that you had to post in here just to make it look like I shouldn't be running these councils.
As you can see I am a true Scorpion fan. You were the best Scorpion in MKDC. A Scorpion player admired. No longer though because you chose a faster move set over an entire character.

luis

WLK_FENIX
this will happen some day? I hope so, because i play with scorpion from the first day

WLK_Fenix, Chile