What's new

The Science of Sektor - Ultimate Video Guide

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
Alright guys, Mayo here. Episode 3 of the MK Science series is now complete!

I'm hoping this video will get other players interested in picking up Sektor if they haven't before. Though, experienced Sektor players may not learn a lot of new stuff from this, but hopefully they'll appreciate it as a celebration of their character. Presenting... The Science of Sektor!

[video=youtube_share;fhdPi6m4sQY]http://youtu.be/fhdPi6m4sQY[/video]​

Robotic

Gentleman.
Mayo sciencing the shit outta Sektor? yes, please. :D

Good foundational stuff for those wanting to get their feet wet with Sektor.

ryublaze

Noob
Great guide. I'm sure newer Sektor players will get a lot out of this. Btw in the corner, after B3, 4 I find it easier to just use 1, 2, 2, Up Missile. I'm not sure if it does less damage w/o the Teleport Uppercut.

Allow me to bring this topic back from the grave! I was thinking (as most Sektor's player do- think). After the latest tier list dropped everyone is has been split between "those that accept the tier list" and "those that wish to push their player to the top". You know where I'm going with this...LETS PUT SEKTOR on top (ambitious I know). I bring this topic back up because I believe it gives a great overview of what Sektor has to offer!

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Thank you for this. I'm planning on using Sektor as my main alt, behind my Sub-Zero main. He looks like fun!

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Thank you for this. I'm planning on using Sektor as my main alt, behind my Sub-Zero main. He looks like fun!
We should have some tags,i main sub and using sektor as well.

GREAT video,learned a lot from this,didn't know about the pokes and my corner game was non existent.

ryublaze

Noob
We should have some tags,i main sub and using sektor as well.

GREAT video,learned a lot from this,didn't know about the pokes and my corner game was non existent.
I main sub and sektor too. *joins the club*

Btw, I'm going to be making a Sub-Zero/Sektor tag combo video. I'll let you and SemiEvilRyu know when I finish it.

n9195v

Noob
found some stuff I've not seen yet.

Sektor corner

Low starters (In the corner)~ Back34 122 UpMissile 24% with pressure
(Still in corner)~ back34 12 122 Flame 30% no wake ups for the bad guy and your both at equal advantage
Med starters (In the corner)~ Up34 Down1 122 Flame 24% maybe too hard to be practical but it's less risky than Up34 TeleportPunch

Also Sektor gets a free UpMissile after his EnhancedTeleportPunch. IMO 1 bar and 7% less damage is worth a 100% safe UpMissile

Sorry if any of this has been posted before.