What's new

The Science of Mortal Kombat

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator

They even got the pro wrestler / now MMA fighter CM Punk to participate PogChamp
Oh sweet, they uploaded it to YT.

He's UFC now? That's pretty awesome. I really loved this guy when I watched Raw.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
The series is probably gonna be like "how much force does it take do rip someone's head off" or something like that. I don't think there'll be reveals or anything of the kind, but who knows.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
The series is probably gonna be like "how much force does it take do rip someone's head off" or something like that. I don't think there'll be reveals or anything of the kind, but who knows.
Yeah, I'm thinking they might have some BTS footage of MK11, or maybe they'll show us these brutalities and fatalities that they're going to try to recreate in game first. Could be cool :D

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
I may be! Though my science thing is used by everyone now so I may have to think of a new gimmick. If I really like the game, I could definitely seeing myself producing more content.
Sweet! I'd love to see more of those!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
His channel is pretty dope, i've been following around, glad to see he likes Mortal Kombat, can't wait to see what will be about.
I really like his nerdy science experiments. This should be really fun, I hope they go into detail about the force needed to perform the fatalities they're going to recreate and other data like that.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
that is exactly what it wil be. That is his entire thing... using really bad math to try and explain things. There are usually threads and threads on de-buncking him all the time as his math is usually wrong and his basic understanding of physics is also wrong.

Not that this is a bad thing, he is just doing it for entertainment. I'm convinced itis not so much him being wrong but just ignoring things so things "work" and the video's can be made at all. It is just a good example of uneducated people talking to other uneducated people and those people believing it.

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I hope they do Kung Laos hat... nothing involving that thing makes any logical sense...all the brains exploding