What's new

Tech The Reptile Community's Collective Tech Thread

Seapeople

This one's for you
Great thread but why aren't my ex slow ball slide reset, splat set up and splat setup revisited in here?
The ex slowball slide reset is in there, and AntiJosh's videos about the splat set up are there but I'll add your thread as another link. I think we might have lost some good stuff from the 3 months of posts that were lost after TYM had been down :(

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
The ex slowball slide reset is in there, and AntiJosh's videos about the splat set up are there but I'll add your thread as another link. I think we might have lost some good stuff from the 3 months of posts that were lost after TYM had been down :(
Ah my bad didn't see it lol. If Anti Joshs video is there on the splat setup no biggie but the splat setup revisited should def be added. That shit is borderline broken lol

Seapeople

This one's for you
Ah my bad didn't see it lol. If Anti Joshs video is there on the splat setup no biggie but the splat setup revisited should def be added. That shit is borderline broken lol
It gets even worse in the corner lol. I added that thread to the info now.
By the way I remember you made a thread talking about ex acid hand's projectile invincibility and the extra frames of invincibility on wakeup...I haven't messed with that much but how well has it worked for you?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
It works great for me.
It gets even worse in the corner lol. I added that thread to the info now.
By the way I remember you made a thread talking about ex acid hand's projectile invincibility and the extra frames of invincibility on wakeup...I haven't messed with that much but how well has it worked for you?
Granted I haven't played the game much but it does work pretty well. Sometimes it does get beat out by fast strings (ie SZ 22, you'll go through the 2 but the 2nd 2 will catch you). Its still a pretty good option if you know your opponent is entering their zoning game. My biggest problem with it is when I'd get knocked into the corner and know my opponent would be going for the cross over jip, I could never get the wakeup to reverse direction, it would come out the wrong way.