What's new

The Reasonable Jade Changes thread

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
b1, b12, f2, and f41 being safer would go a long way with improving her, and 43 ex glaive working on everyone pretty much addresses whatever needs to be done with her. Nothing needs to be massive...hell you could keep b12 and f41 only advancing special punishable at best, and it'd be fine.

But that's if they change anything, and unless the world starts clamoring for changes to her, it's probably a pipe dream. Especially when notable figures like Fox and Tweedy feel she's competitive (I think she is too, I'm just bad and don't really play anymore lol).

Jaded's changes were pretty major for her as a whole. No, the oB offense on RBNK isn't guaranteed, but the existence of the move changes a lot of dynamics when blocking her normals now, even if you don't do it. It makes the character better up close than ED allows, which is good for when ED struggles in matchups due to that variation's specific tools getting hard countered.

Adding in the changes I listed, and she'd likely be pushing close to top tier. But as of right now, she's still very usable, just characters are better. Nothing really wrong with that.

Sanjo

Noob
I Feel like she is pretty strong and doesn't need to elevate to bullshit level. The current top tiers are the ones who need to be toned down, not the other way around, and the game would be better.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
You know what, you're right and I'm wrong.

Her frame data, her risk/reward, everything, she's fine.

The same fine that Erron, Geras, Liu, Sonya are.

I'm wrong and I'm sorry.

Sanjo

Noob
You know what, you're right and I'm wrong.

Her frame data, her risk/reward, everything, she's fine.

The same fine that Erron, Geras, Liu, Sonya are.

I'm wrong and I'm sorry.
Of course she isn't at their level and that's why I said I would prefer them top tiers nerfed rather than buffing jade. The actual top tiers are playing this game on EASY MODE. I don't want this game to be easy, when you don't even need to think and play flowcharts.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Of course she isn't at their level and that's why I said I would prefer them top tiers nerfed rather than buffing jade. The actual top tiers are playing this game on EASY MODE. I don't want this game to be easy, when you don't even need to think and play flowcharts.
No, Jade is fine.