Skarlet- 3/7
Smoke- 3/7
Sonya- 2/8
Stryker- 4/6
Sub-Zero- 4/6

Any questions?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
i dont know man, what is goro going to do if i stand back and knife? usually online goros go for that launcher punch and i just jump over them and blow them up. His fastest normal is like 30 frames and kano doesnt have to worry about armor. If you pick roof top day this match is more like 5.5-4.5 kano.

Deity

Noob
i dont know man, what is goro going to do if i stand back and knife? usually online goros go for that launcher punch and i just jump over them and blow them up. His fastest normal is like 30 frames and kano doesnt have to worry about armor. If you pick roof top day this match is more like 5.5-4.5 kano.
Not really, that ground stomp is godlike. It has armor and does hella damage, so Kano has to approach Goro and Goros frametraps are....wait....what the hell am I saying?

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
Dood, Goro's armored 2 frame spin attack rapes the hell out of Kano's candy ass. That's not mentioning how Goro's health allows him to tank knives like they're made of jello.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Not really, that ground stomp is godlike. It has armor and does hella damage, so Kano has to approach Goro and Goros frametraps are....wait....what the hell am I saying?
dude the stomp sucks, he eats like 2 knives before he gets me with stomp. you can jump everything of his on reaction and get in to full combo punish him. If he whiffs any move hes going to eat 17% damage, all risk no reward for goro.

Deity

Noob
dude the stomp sucks, he eats like 2 knives before he gets me with stomp. you can jump everything of his on reaction and get in to full combo punish him. If he whiffs any move hes going to eat 17% damage, all risk no reward for goro.
Hmm I guess your right, Goro's footsies are ass too.