What's new

The One Change I want to see to the Breakaway Mechanic

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
Has it been confirmed that the recharge time has been increased if you breakaway? I remember people thinking that the defensive meter filled back up a lot more slowly during the belt match in the last Kombat Kast than in the beta.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Like i dont understand this breakaway argument
1. Its a beta
2.everything in fg's is technically a read if you read they have full meter and will breakaway thats a read if you shorten your damage and do a grounded string thats a read . If they breakaway and punish you thats a read these are all just game mechanics we need to be aware of
  1. Please stop trying to change the game before getting the full release this is crazy to me the good players will always shine through no matter how hard u nerf mechanics so just play it and lose and learn
  2. What happened to adapting? To meta, to your opponent, to mechanics etc. I thought adapting on the fly was fighting games 101
My post came came out fucked and i dont know why lol it should be 1234 !

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
So what's the point of the Krushing blow launchers then? NRS designed this once per match tool that gives you extra rewards if you fulfill requirements. You're telling me they intended us to use them so that the opponent can immediately break them so that we can get oki? When every other Krushing blow activates in one hit and is inescapable?
You still get massive damage from the Krushing Blow. Maybe this is a way to cut down on guaranteed 50% combos.