What's new

The Official MKXL Complain/Rant Thread

If they pick scorpion , you know their pocket character gonna be Jason or Kenshi. Hell even a Liu Kang. Lol shit is priceless. I faced 12 Jason’s yesterday
Usually they pick Scorp or Jason after they lose with whoever they picked first. If I beat someone and they pick "Select New Character," 9 times out of 10 it's to go pick Ninjitsu Scorp or Jason.

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
  1. Shinnok being defeated by Johnny and Cassie and then decapitated by Raiden
  2. Quan Chi being just a servant and dying in an awful way
  3. Mileena also dying in an awful way
  4. Rain, Sindel and Jade not being playable

1. Shinnok being defeated by Johnny and Cassie and then decapitated by Raiden
  2. Quan Chi being just a servant and dying in an awful way
  3. Mileena also dying in an awful way
  4. Rain, Sindel and Jade not being playable
How about kotal being a bitch the entire story and some type of pseudo good guy. Then giving up his throne lol. Not the kotal i remember from mkx at all

if only mk storymodes could be as dead ass serious, cryptic and mature as the written umk3 bios used to be.

when that shit popped up, it told of a scary evil kung fu realm, not of goofy head popping off drill hands frost nonsense where cassie cage beats an elder god and jacqiue briggs is in the game instead of important characters

Corrupted Shinnok

Final Boss
Speaking of the story, some parts were cool.

Mileena using Shinnok's Amulet against Kotal and Rain saving her.

Shinnok torturing Bo' Rai Cho and wanting to claim his soul. Raiden rambling about how Bo' Rai Cho's soul couldn't be subjugated and then Liu Kang simply asking "Shall we kill him, Lord Shinnok?".

Kitana, Sindel, Liu Kang, Kung Lao and Smoke kicking Raiden's arse right after Shinnok entered the Jinsei Chamber.

Kotal telling Jacqui and Takeda that he would appease Shinnok and bring him their heads before saying that Shinnok is Earthrealm's master. That was so nice of him.

And, of course, Shinnok summoning a skeletal hand from the ground to defeat Raiden and then absorbing the Jinsei.

jmt

Noob
Scrub scorpions that “spam” teleport or whatever are free though. Zero effort to beat players like that.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
As a Scorpion player & reading all this salt about him really brightens up my day.
The real challenge always was Hellfire, as he was a way better A-List variation in every aspect. The drawback, is you have to either have really solid execution skills, to be effective, and understand FD, or spend long hours in the lab so it can pay off.

Either way, no any scrub level Normik can be a thread. or a serious challenge. Well, unless its a MK11 Scorpion, but that is not the case here lol