What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

You had no source a shitty meme video and a misleading title seemed like a easy decision.
misleading? please show me how I can purchase the new characters individually and separately from the expansion pack... i would love to play with them right now. Not much misleading about that

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
misleading? please show me how I can purchase the new characters individually and separately from the expansion pack... i would love to play with them right now. Not much misleading about that
You are just reaching now, if and when NRS comes out and says the DLC will not be available for purchase separately then you can make your post. Until then it is just speculation and you damn full well knew they we not gonna be day 1 able to purchased separately.

You are just reaching now, if and when NRS comes out and says the DLC will not be available for purchase separately then you can make your post. Until then it is just speculation and you damn full well knew they we not gonna be day 1 able to purchased separately.
You sound like one of those officials who's working for a police state.
Yes, I'm confident that I will one day I will be able to purchase any character separately so the company makes more $$... but for the time being I can not so therefore my thread and video title is indeed FACT.

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
You sound like one of those officials who's working for a police state.
Yes, I'm confident that I will one day I will be able to purchase any character separately so the company makes more $$... but for the time being I can not so therefore my thread and video title is indeed FACT.
Please elaborate on the police state comment lol. Your title made it misleading by implying you had a source that NRS will never release the characters separately. Instead we got a shitty 10 year old meme video and no source from what sounds like a privileged child thats never been told he has to wait for something.

Please elaborate on the police state comment lol. Your title made it misleading by implying you had a source that NRS will never release the characters separately. Instead we got a shitty 10 year old meme video and no source from what sounds like a privileged child thats never been told he has to wait for something.
Lol, my title made you think I had a source in NRS... thats what your going with.
Title of Thread "Aftermath DLC Characters not sold separately!"
FACT, you can not currently buy the DLC characters without buying the expansion.

please tell me how I'm wrong

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Lol, my title made you think I had a source in NRS... thats what your going with.
Title of Thread "Aftermath DLC Characters not sold separately!"
FACT, you can not currently buy the DLC characters without buying the expansion.

please tell me how I'm wrong
"Aftermath DLC Characters not sold separately!" Why would you post something that has been discussed to death and widely know here. I mean unless it was only to plug your shitty video and channel. So yes when I see a title like this I assume the OP came across a tweet or article and was simply passing along the info to the site.

searched the forums for "Aftermath DLC Characters not sold separately" and gotta tell you, theres not much talk about it and certainly not a thread dedicated to it... but please continue to police with me with false evidence

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
being able to create epic story modes with dialouges in several languages, motion cap and stuff but dont manage to add a fucking simple basic filter option for the online modes which even the cheapest of ass fighting games manage to implement.

Zgf

Noob
2nd season update and still no change to:

-Anti Airs
-Jacqui's pressure
-Skarlet's shitty gaps
-Sindel's scream KB
-Kabal's lack of fb gaps, recovery on saws and ridiculous j2
-Region filters or ping limit changes
-KL improvements in general
-wakeup options, lack of actual meaties and wakeup buttons
-Fatal Blow pushback and armor
-Throws being 50/50s with the same animation almost for every character
-Hitboxes
-d1 meta

I am absolutely disappointed in this update outside of the stages, nice DLC characters, and friendships. Actual core issues with the game haven't been addressed. The game's meta of rock-paper-scissors is no fun, yet NRS sees absolutely no issue with it. No other game rewards players for wakeup jumps, mashing on plus frames and repeatedly jumping except MK11. Plus frames in this game aren't real plus frames, you can disrespect them pretty easily.

The new armor break mechanic is pretty ass for over half the cast, but hey... we got something important at least, out of all, this besides the cool DLC and stages.

3rd augments ☺...

Last edited:

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
2nd season update and still no change to:

-Anti Airs
-Jacqui's pressure
-Skarlet's shitty gaps
-Sindel's scream KB
-Kabal's lack of fb gaps, recovery on saws and ridiculous j2
-Region filters or ping limit changes
-KL improvements in general
-wakeup options, lack of actual meaties and wakeup buttons
-Fatal Blow pushback and armor
-Throws being 50/50s with the same animation almost for every character
-Hitboxes
-d1 meta

I am absolutely disappointed in this update outside of the stages, nice DLC characters, and friendships. Actual core issues with the game haven't been addressed. The game's meta of rock-paper-scissors is no fun, yet NRS sees absolutely no issue with it. No other game rewards players for wakeup jumps, mashing on plus frames and repeatedly jumping except MK11. Plus frames in this game aren't real plus frames, you can disrespect them pretty easily.

The new armor break mechanic is pretty ass for over half the cast, but hey... we got something important at least, out of all, this besides the cool DLC and stages.

3rd augments ☺...
They're not going to do anything about the d1 meta because it doesn't exist and they won't do anything about throws either because they work pretty much exactly how NRS intended.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
searched the forums for "Aftermath DLC Characters not sold separately" and gotta tell you, theres not much talk about it and certainly not a thread dedicated to it... but please continue to police with me with false evidence
Look through some of the Aftermath threads. The characters not being sold as separate DLC has been discussed to absolute death. There's nothing left to discuss,. That's probably why your thread was deleted. I assume you're just salty because the thread included a video from your YouTube channel, right? Not shitting on you for that, just making a point.

People weren't happy about the cost/options of this DLC, but there's nothing we can do at this point aside from wait and see what happens. By the time they are offered as separate DLC purchases, Aftermath itself will probably be on sale anyway, though.

Jacqui brigs is still a dumb fuckin character. Actually braindead.
Why can some characters backdash after a blocked poke and punish my counter poke? Sub Zero and Jacqui come to mind. How does that work?? I can deal with the other BS in this game but stuff like that makes me want to uninstall. How can you D1, have it blocked and have enough time to back dash and beat my button? Do frames literally not mean anything? I know plus frames actually don’t mean shit in this game unless u have a strong mid to enforce it, but do slight negative frames not mean anything either? I run into ppl who just mash D1, D3 and D2 after everything and the sad part is it works. Because I either have to back off and try and whiff punish their mashing, or try to jail my buttons but fail because you only have like 3 frames to jail and the connection is 130ping so you end up eating a D2 KB into ggs. God

Zgf

Noob
They're not going to do anything about the d1 meta because it doesn't exist and they won't do anything about throws either because they work pretty much exactly how NRS intended.
So NRS' intention for throws was for it to be a 50/50 guess into 30% life being lost and people aren't advocating for any changes to the throw system? If throws had actual different animations, like Kano/Kung Lao's back throw vs the front throw, it wouldn't be such a meme to make fun of the throws in this game.

They weren't complained about as much in MK9/X because they didn't have a KB attached to them. Losing over 30% unbreakable of your life becaus you happened to guess wrong is awful design choice.

I'm not going to complain about something as crazy as being able to go into training mode while waiting for KL/kasual games... (although that would be great)

But why can't they at least let you look at the league ladder, season skins, or your kombat card while waiting?? They're all overlays by the looks of it, they're able to show your last KL breakdown... yet instead of using the time to look through the K/kard icons etc... i get to look at "Looking for opponent..."

1-random variation set up by default that you need to change in player matches.
2-not sure what skin you have equipped in ranked matches depending of what you have in player...
3-shit ass krypt with diminishing returns and keep getting nerfed every patch so you get even less shit so you would want to buy krystals.
4-no wifi filter
5-rushed patches not tested

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Y’all ever tried to do an amped special move and you jump off an interactable into death? What is that. Why does that happen
Shit happened in KL with me playing Cass last night. Thankfully I jumped way the fuck away and just did low gunshots and 2112 to tick a bit of zone damage before advancing back in.

Edit: I say low gunshots but you know I'm referring to the mid kneecapper shot. Just wanted to clarify.