What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Brighton

Noob
Perhaps I should check out this Kombat League Lol. I have looked into it.
I mostly stick to towers of time.
I don’t have a the nerves to take it online anymore.

Mayz22

Noob
For the most part I am decent at the game. It's just annoying. I play ranked because yes I like some of the skins. No I dont "need" them but I do like them. Unfortunately I am a scorpion main. Have been since the 90's. Scorpion just dont have good match ups. I dislike feeling the need to go learn other characters just to be cheesy and get cheesy wins like alot of the online players I face.

Mayz22

Noob
what exactly do you want nrs or anybody to do?
In ranked, you should be able to decline a match if their connection is bad. You shouldn't be punished because somebody else hasn't caught up to the year 2020. Not everybody is wired in, I get that bit some players do this purposely as well. I just played a match where I was knocked down and as I was getting up my character stopped moving while the other player was able to move freely. I couldn't decline the match so I suffered through it and lost. Everytime it didn't lag I took the round. It dont make sense.

Mayz22

Noob
You are on a gaming site dedicated to NRS games link up with some people here and have stress free sets. I mean unless you really need a re color of some shitty shader.
I have actually linked up with some really great people. Not just great at the game, but people who helped me get better at the game in general. Even with this quarantine I still have to work, so my skills are not as good as they could be. Like you I'm sure, I am very competitive lol. If I had more time lol.

Mayz22

Noob
Lag/delay is the ONLY reason I ever get upset when online gaming in any game. I don’t care if I get bodied, as long as the connection is solid it doesn’t matter. So, I feel your pain.
THIS IS 100% accurate for me!!!!! I do not mind at all getting my behind stomped, but if I suffer a loss due to lag, that's where I get pissed. It seems as if NRS servers allow the crappy connection to be the host so us with good connections get punished.

Mayz22

Noob
:D
At least you take a joke well...
The problem is, there are more idiot trolls than actual people who genuinely want to help. Now I didn't come to this site to belittle you nor anybody else. Wether it's a "joke" or not, I honestly dislike people who go out there way to try and make others miserable. If what I posted was read correctly, my complaint was mostly about online lag, in which you can't counter. Again, I dont care to get my ass whooped, I'll give it a gg and move on, and if its somebody who played the hell out of the character they used and beat me senseless, I make sure to tell them that their skill with that character was good!! I try to be friendly and praise to have healthy comp.

Vagrant

Noob
The problem is, there are more idiot trolls than actual people who genuinely want to help. Now I didn't come to this site to belittle you nor anybody else. Wether it's a "joke" or not, I honestly dislike people who go out there way to try and make others miserable.
Except that's not what he was doing. You're being really fucking dramatic.

Sorry you had a laggy match, or a laggy few matches. The rest of us are able to have those without dedicating a whole self important thread to ourselves. I'm gonna assume you're just salty and blowing off steam because if your response here is the baseline for how you are when people lightly razz you, fighting games aren't for you.

That sucks that you had frustrating lag, but you're being a tool.

Stahp.

Mayz22

Noob
Except that's not what he was doing. You're being really fucking dramatic.

Sorry you had a laggy match, or a laggy few matches. The rest of us are able to have those without dedicating a whole self important thread to ourselves. I'm gonna assume you're just salty and blowing off steam because if your response here is the baseline for how you are when people lightly razz you, fighting games aren't for you.

That sucks that you had frustrating lag, but you're being a tool.

Stahp.
Whoa whoa, so you go ahead, read only things that look as if I am "attacking" this guy then turn it around and point fingers at me as if I'm self centered. Hmmmmm, I thought these forums where for complaints, tactics, learning and bug sharing. So My self centered tool acting ass is within my rights to post. Out of my last 20 matches, I have won a grand total of 4 sets. Atleast 8 matches have had terrible lag. The rest was legit ass beating I took, and as I took my beating, my opponent took to the mic and ran their mouth lol. I wonder how it makes you feel inside attacking me?? The lag in this game is legit, and maybe, just maybe you are lucky enough to not get much. But then again, maybe you dont even play kombat league and you are hear to start shit. I dunno, but again like I said about trolls, you are another part of the kommunity that genuinely does not help others, you feel egotistic and belittle. I need no self gratification pal.

Since the point of the game is to reduce the opponent's hitpoints to zero before they reduce yours to zero, healing is basically the equivalent of unblockable damage. As long as you've taken damage, any percent heal to yourself is the equivelant of that same percent damage to your opponent. You don't see a lot of unblockable and unavoidable attacks because there's no counterplay, which hurts the gameplay experience. I imagine that's why it's so difficult to balance healing in fighting games and to have it be fun and add to the gameplay experience.
Its similar to grabs wherein it punishes over commitment to defense and the counterplay is to be more offensive.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Man, I can't stand playing in kombat league and facing somebody who literally only uses d1, throw over and over again. But before I am told to get Gud or learn to counter here is the issue as to why I dislike it. They are wifi users who's ping is like 600 and I literally can't react!!! I have Mk11 on xbox,ps4 and switch. I mainly play on ps4. And I am wired in with fiber optic. I have a gaming monitor with 1ms response and I use the hori fight commander as to limit any extra lag. I dont play mk11 online for the xbox much. And I do play on the switch, but on the switch I have a good win/loss in kombat league because it seems like less comp on there. But the lag is soooooo bad on the switch!!!! It's annoying to watch your character not move while your opponents character moves freely!!!
The gig is up. The guy you fought is me...

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
If you're playing the game wired and it's not your connection thats the issue, I'd honestly just leave the match if it's that laggy.

I never do, but it seems to be a big issue for you(fairly so), so that might be the answer.

I don't know why developers are so against a wired/wifi filter but it would be nice.

Mayz22

Noob
If you're playing the game wired and it's not your connection thats the issue, I'd honestly just leave the match if it's that laggy.

I never do, but it seems to be a big issue for you(fairly so), so that might be the answer.

I don't know why developers are so against a wired/wifi filter but it would be nice.
I agree with you, and yes it does seem I'm extremely bothered but in reality it's just an annoyance. Like the title says, I really do hate to complain because I do love the mk franchise. I mean I do have the arcade machines in my house, and multiple other collectibles. Its 2020 and technology is a rapid movement and we have the tech to make this all work. Look, they are about to get paid from this dlcs, maybe pay a coder and let us search for better connections like guilty gear does, or like dragon ball fighterz.

And you sir is part of the mk kommunity trash!!! Trolls like you are shitty, low life live in your mommas basement and 35 years old that was breast fed too long. Go ahead and f right off!!!
The problem is, there are more idiot trolls than actual people who genuinely want to help. Now I didn't come to this site to belittle you nor anybody else. Wether it's a "joke" or not, I honestly dislike people who go out there way to try and make others miserable. If what I posted was read correctly, my complaint was mostly about online lag, in which you can't counter. Again, I dont care to get my ass whooped, I'll give it a gg and move on, and if its somebody who played the hell out of the character they used and beat me senseless, I make sure to tell them that their skill with that character was good!! I try to be friendly and praise to have healthy comp.
I’m more offended by your illiteracy than your insults.

Jbog

Noob
If they don't change this poke grab online meta I'm deleting this game it drives me crazy!! Make pokes more minus come on lets get them less effective like mk9!! Come on this has plauged this game since the start!!

Jbog

Noob
This game has megs potential but is being held back by poke system 14 percent throws and unbalanced krushing blows and a retarded fatal blow mechanic not to mention the hitbox issues! Just fix the problems that have plagued this game since release! Come on nrs!

Reactions: Zgf

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
I think NRS games' problems is it's player base doesn't wanna learn to play Lol

Everytime I try to come back and enjoy any NRS game there's always whining about game balance from casuals that'll never enter competition or self proclaimed snobs thinking they are gonna beat Sonicfox or Perfect Legend with some "hidden tech" they thought they pioneered in a game that isn't that hard to figure out.