What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

The right question here is, why this wi-fi filter is not already in the game. This should have been done at the very begining. I still cant understand why NRS piss so many people with not include this in the vanilla game.
And not to mention how many patches comes after the game comes out, and still no such filter.
We dont even know if they are consider such thing ....

Rasssta48

" I would test your skill"
Wi-fi problem is really huge, i prefer playing 200ms americans than 11ms wi-fi player from my country, i want to be able to refuse any wi-fi player no matter what ms are.

There should be a filter with options that allow you to choose connection, region and max ping.
Or you should could decline any WI FI match or that will ping higher than 100. Very often game show you ping 120-130 and during the game it changess on 160-180. I hate loosing that kind of matches.

The most popular laggy characters are Kung Lao and Liu Kang. Kung Lao players mash f1, Liu Kang mash f43. You cant poke out Kung Lao on ping 180. It's very hard. The same thing with Liu Kang. When you guess what Liu will do and try to hit into the gap you got hit by U3 and KB.

Even though its not tournament viable , can you just remkve terminator armor buff special move, its so stupid, and unplayable

Whiplash

Nerve damage
I want Reptile and Ermac to be playable. And better skins for the female cast. The regular MMA fights show more cleavage than these fictitious women do, it's weird. Also would be cool in they put a special guest in like Chris Redfield from Rez in the game as well. Or just a new character in general.

Noob Saibot main here: I sure fucking love playing a character who can be stopped in his tracks with a crouch block.

Seriously, just crouch block and watch for jump-ins or throws and you are guaranteed a win against him.

First time I'm actually going to admit to being really salty, but ELCONE222, whoever you are, you are the laggiest player I've had the misfortune of actually playing. If you actually post on this site, I will literally send you money for a 100 ft Ethernet cable because, for some reason, NRS is okay with players fluctuating from 300-1000 all match and you clearly take advantage of that.

I hate wifi players on this game with a passion. Its 2019, get a damn cable already!
Idk if it's just me but the connection has been extra shitty as of late

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
Oh no, oh my god. How bad things I said ? They don't like goats ? I think not and I can proof this :D

Don't get me laugh with your PP.
First of all I am all in on comedy, the thing is that I say that shit in their face. You just sound like a biggot keyboard warrior.

PP or PC? Either way, the argument stops here. Stay in school brotha, hope they can teach you some grammar.
Peace out!
I completed school many years ago. Grammar? what that has to do with anything? We speak about other thing. You understand me and it's most important in communication between us.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
Mustard has Johnny Cage at number 1 on updated tier list. Deoxys has Johnny Cage as top tier. Mmm. Being validated after a long discussion, days later. Feelsgoodman

Gaxkang

Banned
The latest team raid, the Sonya one...it seemed to be designed to promote anti-fun. Input reading Sonya where you're lucky to hit her, while a bunch of modifiers hit you.

In the online fights side of the game...either the online is simply terrible, or the online helps reveal a bad game. So much totally safe or plus on block nonsense. One's fastest move is almost totally useless.

Jbog

Noob
This is a great game love it playing locally but the online is so annoyingly terrible!! Laggy ass buttons missed inputs and really slow feeling it reminds me of the lag the forst injustice had online is bad!! Plus the all these wifi players says connection is 80 ping round starts 175 come on lets get this crap fixed plus hit boxes

Gaxkang

Banned
This is a great game love it playing locally but the online is so annoyingly terrible!! Laggy ass buttons missed inputs and really slow feeling it reminds me of the lag the forst injustice had online is bad!! Plus the all these wifi players says connection is 80 ping round starts 175 come on lets get this crap fixed plus hit boxes
Yah it's terrible...other day I was doing KL fights and was just flabbergasted by how bad it was.

I was thankful for this one dude who seemed to be disconnecting every set on the select screen, i guess he was giving free points out.

Jbog

Noob
Yah it's terrible...other day I was doing KL fights and was just flabbergasted by how bad it was.

I was thankful for this one dude who seemed to be disconnecting every set on the select screen, i guess he was giving free points out.
Its annoyingly and wish nes would fix this fun game otherwise