What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Atleast learn the pro stage ....
Big D, Asodimazze maybe?

Cetrion was always high, or should i said top in the people tier list. While Johnny was always mid tier, untill SonicFox touches him, and now suddenly he is a top tier beater.
Is Dvorah some monster again? Cause SonicFox was destroying everyone with her, except the 2 Kang players, probably because Dvorah is 10-0 against Kang.
And still SonicFox beats Rewind with Dvorah on a major, and the game he lost against him was super close as well.
And yeah he obviously is magician, and making mid tier characters beat top tier, simply because he is that damn good and obviously on another level.
If you watch his stream he beats almost everyone with Jade as well, and she is probably lower than mid tier.
Pyrosis, my logic is great, because Kombat was not only the best Johnny Cage player, but the only one that make him viable at High level gameplay, and he obviously believe Johnny is far from great.
You cant be top tier character, if you just have some good matches, and lose badly to most of the roster.
Pyrosis, dude your previous post is just ridiculous with all due respect ....
And how was Johnny Cage buffed? And get in mind that no one talks about the 3rd variation.
M.D. no sense man, just get it, he is a Kang player .... All future conversation are usless.
Big D is a nightwolf player now, and he's been outside of top 8 for a while anyway. Assodimazze is a pretty local guy. It's like Jhonny players menting irish mantis, gtfo.

Agilaz

It has begun
If Cetrion gets buffed because of ECT I'm going to flat-out drop the game.

She is limited in what she can do, but what she does, she does REALLY well. This is more indicative of what Cage can do rather than what Cetrion can't.

Stop trying to get solid characters buffed. It's already happened with Kitana and Kotal. Just STOP

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
If Cetrion gets buffed because of ECT I'm going to flat-out drop the game.

She is limited in what she can do, but what she does, she does REALLY well. This is more indicative of what Cage can do rather than what Cetrion can't.

Stop trying to get solid characters buffed. It's already happened with Kitana and Kotal. Just STOP
Says the guy who cried rivers full because shang got a small dmg nerf.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
1/4 to 1/3 of your BnB damage is not a snall nerf. On top of that, im not here asking for buffs all the time.

You should probably not judge others considering how twisted your panties got when Scorpion's tp got nerfed
You might mistake me for some other guy. I havent asked for buffs or nerfs since release of this game. Not even for kotal when i mained him first month. I dont even play scorpion, so not sure what you on about. I never cried about his teleport prepatch unlike you so its kinda hilarious that you say that.

Big D is a nightwolf player now, and he's been outside of top 8 for a while anyway. Assodimazze is a pretty local guy. It's like Jhonny players menting irish mantis, gtfo.
He switched to nightwof now? When is this now ? He was solid competitor in the tournaments he participate, and he was playing exclusively Cetrion.
And if you dont know and you obviously dont, he retire from pro competition .... Just like i said obviously you know nothing, so you can gtfo !!!
Assodimazze has done more than well, no Johnny Cage player outside of Kombat have his results in the tournaments he participate atleast.

He switched to nightwof now? When is this now ? He was solid competitor in the tournaments he participate, and he was playing exclusively Cetrion.
And if you dont know and you obviously dont, he retire from pro competition .... Just like i said obviously you know nothing, so you can gtfo !!!
Assodimazze has done more than well, no Johnny Cage player outside of Kombat have his results in the tournaments he participate atleast.
Big D main in mk9 was NW i guess his a character Royalist , i wonder what would happend if NRS added Ermac to mk11

Ey relax i didn't steal your sweetroll. You can say all the fucking shit you want, Asodimazze is a great player, but i do not see him competing with the best. I didn't see him in ECT, or in KIT, or in any real big tournament. Maybe im just a know nothing scrub and he's gonna be the next ninjakilla, but it hasn't happebned already. And even if it did, that makes 2 good players and 1 retired. So yeh, not a powerful argument either, you just rely on attacking me.

Maybe you should watch Pro scene more closely?
Asodimazze placed 5th at Viennality and won Online Cup NA Europe.
He is italian, probably based in Europe, and obviously skip a lot of tournaments.
But he is 16 in the PRO series ranking, and Big D is 18, and he also missed some tournaments and is retired. And the pro competition started 5 or 6 months ago. I dont see how its irrelevant that Big D retired, but was used mainly Cetrion and placed very well in a lot of tournament.
How is that not powerful argument for strong Cetrion player ?
In top 20 there is 3 Cetrion player, thats tell you a lot.
And how many Johnny Cage was there, before SonicFox decide to play with him ?
Only Kombat, who switched from him long time ago, and play him as a 10th substituted in some matches.
He Ft10 ninjakilla and why then he didnt play Johnny in that set, but choiced to play Baraka? And he even won that set.

Yeah, yeah thats tell you a lot how "imba strong" Johnny Cage is.

Pyrosis

Gentlemen, behold! My opinion!
So when Cage gets all this whiffing fixed, is he going to be a good character then? Or just balanced?
Also no one talks about the 3rd variation (obviously) because it was only recently released, not enough time to lab properly. You troglodyte.

Third variation so far looks great. And yeah if his whiffing issue are fixed his other variation will be great as well.
Wont be top 5, because of poor KBs and FB, but top 10 for sure.

Pyrosis

Poor KBs. You mean like the one KB where he can kill you from a little more than 50% health with completely UNBREAKABLE damage from an extremely easy-to-do combo? A combo that, once the whiffing issues are fixed, will be even more dependable per match? lol

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Poor KBs. You mean like the one KB where he can kill you from a little more than 50% health with completely UNBREAKABLE damage from an extremely easy-to-do combo? A combo that, once the whiffing issues are fixed, will be even more dependable per match? lol
You mean like the entire cast can do with a combo in fatal blow? LUL

Pyrosis

Yeah man. Cage just keeps to keep his FB for later use if necessary and all the damage is unbreakable the whole combo. No big deal at all. The whole cast can do it.

M.D.

Yeah man. Cage just keeps to keep his FB for later use if necessary and all the damage is unbreakable the whole combo. No big deal at all. The whole cast can do it.
Lol fell for it.

The whole cast has other 30%-35% KBs that Cage doesn't so it evens out. Eat it lol.

Pyrosis

Balanced game design when KB damage is in the favor of Cage. Unbalanced and Cage needs buffed when KB balance is not in the favor of Cage. Make up your mind.

M.D.

Man, you're the only one pingponging with arguments left and right.

The request is clear. Make cage work the same on ALL the cast. Period.

Pyrosis

Well, this is called presenting a case. Case being: Plenty of characters whiff/can't to optimal damage on female characters. Cage still has a plethora of options that make him a top tier character pick. Unbreakable 50% combos that allow him to save his FB for use later. Some of the best neutral buttons in the whole game. Pretty much infinite pressure when playing against a non-female hitbox. And, most recently and granted not fully explored due to it just being introduced, probably the very best zoning variation in the WHOLE game.

He's top tier. Get over it. Request denied.

Wigy

There it is...
Then when they fix Johnny Cage's whiffing issues, and in the same patch they nerf frames to accommodate fixing the whiffing we'll all be ready for every Cage player to whine about Cage needing more buffs again. Even tho he can currently do stuff like... Kill you from half health with completely unbreakable damage. Have potentially the best zoning in the game. We gotta have those whiffs fixed to or he's unplayable.
I mean basically every character can do half your health unbreakable with their fatal. I don't get the big madness over this. He has access to no other krushing blows. I can't count how many games rewind and ninjakilla stole with Liu Kang with a f43 FB or using one of his 7 krushing blows.

It's a good tool but people act like it's stupid when it's really not. He has NO other krushing blows that will ever be landed at pro level outside d2 and he has to be on 30% hp. Plenty of characters can steal away with health with dumb KBs and also yolo their fatal blow from miles away.

This is no comment on cage as a whole but lordy you guys talk about it like it's cyrax.

Also this point you made of balancing HP with hitboxes, it's the laziest shittiest thing they could do. How can you quantify how matchups will be affected with a arbitrary HP number.

Cage vs Cassie, you are so heavily limited in what you can actually use I'd give her 105% hp just so I can use half my shit.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
or you know all hitboxes should work like their suppose to which is a fucking stupid argument saying cage doesn't deserve it when everyone in the cast deserves their stuff to work against everyone lol.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
I dont understand the point of Geras having great damage, full screen presence, crazy oki, fantastic KBs, a fantastic FB, AND braindead safety. There's almost no risk involved with playing him, everything loops into the next attack with no thought, and he just autopilots through your life bar. Also: 6f D1 on a character it makes 0 sense on, especially with all his string safety which is always followed by D1 mashing.

It's funny cause I dont think he's the best in the game, but I sure as fuck hate his guts. There is NO ONE else in this game that tilts me like Geras does. The Floor Is Lava Laos? Whatever. Zoning Raiden getting a life lead then spending the entire match teleporting fullscreen and walking away? Meh. D3 / D4 mashing Saibots? Sure, I guess. Kanos playing like frame data is a myth? Let's go. Geras? Remove from my presence immediately.

Like, can Jade get buffs to play that way too? Just for one day? Just, like, literally double all of Jade's basic string damage for one day so everyone can try it out. I wanna see B343 amp'd vault do 30%+, or Butterfly corner combos do 34%+ meterless. Also, everything is now +40 on hit. Everything jails into F2. Glaives jail into more glaives from full screen let's GO! Grab loops? Honey we got PROJECTILE loops honey. Oh honey you thought Skarlet and Shang were zoning gods? Honey no, hold another glaive.

Bitch, sit your ass down you annoying fucking construct. Go back to being pulled into the endless void of the Sea of Blood. Go suck Kronika's teet for all eternity and let me enjoy myself.

I promise this post was not made under the influence of any substances.

Pyrosis

NRS will eventually fix Cage's whiffing and he will keep all the buffs/benefits that he has currently/ Player base won't be happy with anything else.

Then after that we can ask to give him some more/easier KBs. The camera KB should be easier so we can get averages of 60-70% unbreakable FB combos with the shades KB. Maybe we can give him a KB on the zoning variation too, because it's not strong enough. Land 2 forceballs, next one KB.

I feel like every Johnny Cage player has those horse blinders on when you tell them that having a KB combo that does FB combo damage is insane. When Jax does FB damage off his command throw KB? Everyone loses their minds.. "this is broke.. this is SO good of a tool for Jax."

When you compare the Cage KB combo to anyone else's FB and say it's the same that is completely intentionally downplaying and DISINGENUOUS. Cage KEEPS his FB after landing the KB combo. No one else gets to USE THEIR FATAL BLOW AGAIN. Same as Jax's... I really wish you guys would just admit that Cage has some fantastic options lmao. If we get anything out of this convo, just that.

All skins from The Gauntlet should be in the random ToT rewards. I get Kombat League gear & skins being exclusive but not the ones in TG.

Okay you are a Kang player, and you are talking about high damage KB really?
Are we going to get real discussion or this li be another biased and hated conversation, cause if yes im out.
Listen me now and read carefuly.
Liu Kang:
  • F4 KB, land on every single game, very easy to get
  • Bicycle Kick, land on every single game, very easy to get
  • 2KBS on his throw, super easy to get ready
  • Flying Dragon Kick full range or hit with air fireball and follows. The stupiest thing with this is, the hurtbox, you can hit some of the cast if they are standing and still land the KB ..... This one can vary, definitely not super easy to land. But the move alone is ridiculously strong, its very fast, its full screen, hard counter to a lot of zoners and their zoning tools, and you can hitconfirm everything with this move.
  • Parry - the same as above, but this one totally eliminates the wakeup options of you and make it usless, and the damage from it its unrea.
*D2 - universal
*FB - top 2 FB in the game.

Johnny Cage:
*Throwing shades - Firstly unlike Liu Kang 4724727 KBs, that are super easy to get, when you want, this one have plenty of requirements and nqh its actually not super easy. You need to be under 30% to land it, you need to waste your FB, and you actually needs skill to land it.
And dont die, you can do arround 40-41% unbreakable dmg. For 50% you need to be in the corner and jungle him.
*FB - one of the worst ING, your opponent has to be complete amateur to land it. Not much great option to land from kombo, unlike Kang.
*D2 - universal
So Johnny Cage has 1 useful KB, that needs strict requirements to be met, that compensate the lack of good FB, but not compensate the lack of good KBs.

How is that even fair to Johnny Cage? The comparison between the 2 character is just ridiculous.
Kang have 7 KBs, most of them land on will, insane FB, landing on will with zero to no scaling and 28326456 option how you want to land your FB.

Johnny Cage only KB act as a FB, because his one su****.

So yeah no matter how you looked Johnny Cage KBs at very leats su***.