What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

If you don't want projectiles involved, my friend, don't play a 2d game. I friggin LOVE to Stone people to death with Cetrion, and I love even more when they try to counterpick me with cheap ass Scorpion, lose by getting damn outplayed (projectiles don't exist versus Scorpion, so do not even bring the conversation there) and then they ragequit or get brutally t-bagged. I live for that shit.
Play an FPS

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
If you don't want projectiles involved, my friend, don't play a 2d game. I friggin LOVE to Stone people to death with Cetrion, and I love even more when they try to counterpick me with cheap ass Scorpion, lose by getting damn outplayed (projectiles don't exist versus Scorpion, so do not even bring the conversation there) and then they ragequit or get brutally t-bagged. I live for that shit.
What a sad thing to say.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
No Sass, sad is always getting shat on for the character you love to play. Specially when, like 90% of the time, I play versus her counters who shut down almost all her tools. That is sad.
I play Shang man, it's not like I don't play against my counters 90% of the time too.

And Shinnok in MKX? He was top tier for like a week and then after the nerfs I still got shat on even though I was the only one that played him for like a year until they buffed him again.

It's not something to lose your sleep over man, why do you even care?

I play Shang man, it's not like I don't play against my counters 90% of the time too.

And Shinnok in MKX? He was top tier for like a week and then after the nerfs I still got shat on even though I was the only one that played him for like a year until they buffed him again.

It's not something to lose your sleep over man, why do you even care?
You are not understanding it. I face ragequits, cable-pluggers, counterpicks into t-bags in like an enormous amount of matches. I can let that bother me, or have a laugh with it. I decide to laugh and t-bag back. You're assuming i'm talking way more seriously that I am.
And btw, I'm sure that even if Cetrion gets a brutal nerf and she's rendered basically useless, people will still hate on me for playing her.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
You are not understanding it. I face ragequits, cable-pluggers, counterpicks into t-bags in like an enormous amount of matches. I can let that bother me, or have a laugh with it. I decide to laugh and t-bag back. You're assuming i'm talking way more seriously that I am.
And btw, I'm sure that even if Cetrion gets a brutal nerf and she's rendered basically useless, people will still hate on me for playing her.
Idk you did seem pretty worked up with that Swift guy. Regardless yeah, that's kind of what happens.

Wigy

There it is...
Just had a game vs reborn scorpion that went to 3 round timing out each game.

Literally just jumped around and stalled for tele cancels the whole game. I got the life lead and was just like nah fuck you I'm not biting

Not my fault people like you can't deal with the same move repeated over an over. Proves your quality as a player.
In MKX I mained Cassie and people complained too of being all day in their face. Haters gonna hate, or, more adapted to the FGC, noobies gunna hate
How would a Johnny Cage player beat a Cetrion player? "Adapting" means I pick Scorpion or Erron. I want to use the character I like.

How would a Johnny Cage player beat a Cetrion player? "Adapting" means I pick Scorpion or Erron. I want to use the character I like.
Good Johnny Cages have defeated me, as I have defeated Scorpions and Geras. That a matchup is difficult doesn't mean it's unwinnable, just means you have to work harder. And I really don't think Erron is that good versus Cetrion to be honest. I mean it's a good pick cause he's overall good, but i wouldn't really call him a counter.

OzzFoxx

Hardcore gaming poser.
Does everyone agree that NRS has to make some drastic changes?

FBs, KBs, OP moves, creativity limits, Throw/Mid mini game, Pokefests?

These all require massive effectual changes, regardless of the size of the change itself. This stuff is going to kill this game - casuals will abandon especially if they wait until post-evo to address.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Fuck Kabal. I'm telling you now, once the current top tiers are nerfed this ugly ass motherfucker is going to be a huge problem.
Stupid safe long range low whiff recovery hurtboxless buttons that PHYSICALLY move him back so his hurtbox goes even further, it's a fucking nightmare ever taking your turn against this bastard. Literally Liu Kang on steroids, and no you can't jump his fucking dumb buttons. Cancerous FB, has viable KBs, retarded projectile, catwoman tier j2, fuck this guy.

I don't think I can take playing against another scorpion or sub-zero. I fought like 7 or 8 scorps, then 3 subs and then back to scorpion. All with the same boring braindead playstyle. I win against most scorpions and lose against most subs, but in the end I never get to have any fun.
Playing a fighting game for like 2 hours and not play neutral in a single match is getting old really fast.

it is soooo painful to watch Kitana being soooo clumsy, unnimble, linear, stiff, limited and boring ... she looks like a least finished character out of them all ... she lacks fluidity, strings, moves, ELEGANCE and GRACE , to be honest ... it's not just about the effectiveness , and her being tier strong or week, it's more a matter of unattractiveness and lack of general appeal of a character ... She lacks strings that involve more acrobatic , assassin like approach, kicks, slaps, punches ... I really don't think her stance ( with open fans all the time ) works for her at all ... she looks very stiff, like some strange aquatic creature , platypus or something , like she 's encumbered by those heavy metal fans ... it would've been much better if she could use her fans in a more of a balanced way and occasionally , switching from armed to hand to hand combat ... don't know, seems like she's not favored by development team, at all ... they simply struggle to give her edge and respect she deserves , and that approach is clearly evident for quite some time ... better get rid of her for good , then keep us force fed by this sad reminiscence of a once great , original and iconic character ...

The games just shit

WiFi
Ai battles
Krypt
50 ways to wake up
Fatal blows
Characters with easy Krushing blows
Input timing
Pokes

Shitttttttteeeeeeee
hey man long time no see. we played a lot of mk9.
do you agree with me that mk9 is still the best competitive mk game so far?
even broken, the highlevel gameplay meta was pretty good ;D

apparently you don't like mk11. its still vanilla man

OwtQue

PSN: iiPuREWreQMoDe
Ok, so I doubt this is character exclusive but Kotal Kahn, in addition to his other major suckage... If I jump "over" ONE MORE GODDAMN FIREBALL, only to be sniped out of the air because apparently Kotal has the leaping ability of a fucking koala bear with arthritis and they ALL hit his feet at the apex of his jump, I am going to literally shit.
LMFAO