What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

kingjack21

When's Mahvel
Ouuu I have a rant:

Erron Black F4 obviously,
F4 hits, why on earth should erron black not f4 again? he does it again, it hits, he gets KB. You blocked it, ohh big woop, you have your turn back. Try to take it too soon, low shot hehe, its his turn now.

Please make F4 death on block or whiff.. I mean, he can make it safe by amplifying so why is the regular version hard to punish (if punishable at all). Lao has a similar KB requirement with dive kick but isnt it sweet when you block that YOLO dive kick and you punish his stupid teeth in with a counter hit/punish KB. MAKE Erron's F4 DEATH ON BLOCK OR WHIFF.

Also why does Jacqui get resourceless cancels that leave her at -2 whereas some characters lose both bars to be at -13? Like whattttttttttt the actual shiiiiiiiiiii. NRS please, does that make sense at all? I need the weed whoever's responsible for that was taking.
Why does Lao's orbit hat take both offensive AND defensive bar and leave him at -7. I think it should take one. if done in a combo, take offensive, if done on block, take defensive. if it takes both, make it neutral on block or something. And some KB requirements are stupid and unfair. Looking at you Geras. Lao has a teleport 4 KB. Requirement is that you have to hit teleport 4 immediately after teleport grab. Tell me if that thing will ever hit anyone with a brain.
Oh Scorpion, this guy does not need to be able to amplify teleport on block. Teleport is good enough as it is. it does not need to be a mix up tool.

Okay TYM, let me know if im wilding or not haha. I needed to vent.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
about 80% play with wifi. yeah 80% of humans are ignorant.
It's borderline unplayable. I'm not convinced it's just wifi, though people should know better ffs, i think it's the game. There's no other reason for it to be so inconscistent. When it works its fine. When it doesn't it's unplayable completely. The framerate just collapses

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Ouuu I have a rant:

Erron Black F4 obviously,
F4 hits, why on earth should erron black not f4 again? he does it again, it hits, he gets KB. You blocked it, ohh big woop, you have your turn back. Try to take it too soon, low shot hehe, its his turn now.

Please make F4 death on block or whiff.. I mean, he can make it safe by amplifying so why is the regular version hard to punish (if punishable at all). Lao has a similar KB requirement with dive kick but isnt it sweet when you block that YOLO dive kick and you punish his stupid teeth in with a counter hit/punish KB. MAKE Erron's F4 DEATH ON BLOCK OR WHIFF.
There's no reason F4 should be as safe as it is, ESPECIALLY considering F4 can be amplified into a low projectile despite being a normal move. Lower the blockstun and pushback so Erron players have to actually think when they use the move.

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
This game is so wack, every other hit is a krushing blow with 25-45%d damage, then its down pokes and throw, then fatal blow..every round is four hits pretty much.
My tip, dont get this game

Lol forreal tho, its wack to see when you’re whooping ass and your health is full or pretty much full, then ur opponent hits one button combination and your health takes a “fatal blow” thats not really fatal and instead cheap and annoying..then it becomes a why the fuck did i work that hard only for my opponent to be given a chance to catch up cheaply. Fuck out here this game sucks..the button inputs are clunky, and animation is garbage. Uppercuts whiff when they clearly shouldnt fucking whiff for you or your opponent. Its so sad when you even get mad that moves that shouldve hit you, whiff. Bad input laws, bad animation, rushed feeling wack experience

grandabx

The Flameater
I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF NOT HAVING A KRUSHING BLOW.

Lao and Kang play a hell of a lot like Johnny, but has access to several KBs. WTF?!?! I work so fucking hard to get 75% off of you and you end up winning because you catch up with KBs. FUCK this.
All KBs shouls have a meter requirement and go into slow meter regen.

DarthSatan666

Rock, Paper, Nut Punch
Here's my only complaint that doesn't involve the casual tower ai grinders taking over the community.

There's only 3 characters with a 6f d1. Geras, Sub, and Erron. All three are very solid characters sitting near or in the highest tier. Why should they have a 6f d1 that's essentially an emergency exit for whenever they get in trouble. They have enough going for them. At least let the other characters have a chance to when the poke battles.

I used to be on the boat with having custom variations in tournament and ranked play, but after seeing how Erron and Geras turned out, I think it's a good idea to limit variations, or otherwise the game will be all out stupid with all the broken and safe shit people will find. I'd like to have well balanced variations with clear strengths and weaknesses and that is only possible by limiting the combination of moves these characters have.

It's relatively easy to balance the way it is now. Both Geras and Erron need a couple of tweaks and they're strong characters and not pants on head retarded.
That'd be impossible with custom variations.

DarthSatan666

Rock, Paper, Nut Punch
I used to be on the boat with having custom variations in tournament and ranked play, but after seeing how Erron and Geras turned out, I think it's a good idea to limit variations, or otherwise the game will be all out stupid with all the broken and safe shit people will find. I'd like to have well balanced variations with clear strengths and weaknesses and that is only possible by limiting the combination of moves these characters have.

It's relatively easy to balance the way it is now. Both Geras and Erron need a couple of tweaks and they're strong characters and not pants on head (soap bar in my mouth).
That'd be impossible with custom variations.
I'm in favor of them having rotating ranked variations, like seasons. Say every 6 months they swap out the two current variations for two new ones. Keep things fresh and promote playing other characters.

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
this game is really scrubby. defensive options are a joke. jumping beats every wake up option except u2 which has no invincibility at all.

CliffP

Noob
this game is really scrubby. defensive options are a joke. jumping beats every wake up option except u2 which has no invincibility at all.
But you can see them jump and wake up with the up 2.

That’s why the wake up moves have later timing than the rolls. The rolls are a hard commit from you and a hard/soft read from the player on offense. The wake up attacks allow you to decide to use it based on opponent positioning.

You can also delay and it’s your turn if they’re jump was meaty for Norma rise.