What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
This mentality is ass. Withholding information like that ruins the whole point of a community. He isn't asking how to practice a combo, he's asking how to stop a strategy. Something others have already labbed and have an answer to. Just share the love
Yeh my bad, D2 also works for big dmg.

Man I labbed Geras today and was so happy when I saw two strings that were punishable, only to find out the frame data on his f22 and b22 is incorrect. Fuck me. f22 can be flawless blocked at least.
That fucking character is dumb af. Everything that's punishable is either covered by an uninterruptable and safe follow up, doesn't come out on block or is sand trap.
Fucking hate him.

this game was so rushed out they did not even had time to remove the blue blood bleeding out of geras face lol.
it looks so weird, the body is covered in red blood, but his face and scratches in his faces are bleeding blue

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Fatal blows are the scrubbiest comeback mechanic in any mk game ever. Bring back the old system where it takes all of your offensive meter to use it, make it extremely punishable and it shouldn't recharge.

Right now If it whiffs it recharges in like 5 seconds to use again. All reward 0 risk. Literally every single match you will eventually get hit by this and u get to watch the same animation for 30 seconds, its painful.
This is true. As soon as they announced fatal blows i knew it’d be cool for the first couple weeks, if that, then we’d get annoyed of them. It wouldve been cooler if they hadnt shown every single fatal blow or fatality on the kombat kast. Fatal blows are equivalent to xrays in mkx except worse in the sense that they are cheap when used in comeback victories. Eapecially the armor, recovery bullshit.

Why the hell are NRS pushing new builds of the game full of references to future DLC characters!? What did they think would happen?? People datamine everything. There is absolutely no technical reason why they should be doing this. All that build up and surprise wasted. Either this is some kind of elaborate trolling or someone screwed up the code branching.

Why the hell are NRS pushing new builds of the game full of references to future DLC characters!? What did they think would happen?? People datamine everything. There is absolutely no technical reason why they should be doing this. All that build up and surprise wasted. Either this is some kind of elaborate trolling or someone screwed up the code branching.
$$$$$$$$

Bliss

Noob
Training mode desperately needs an option to enable krushing blows without the requirements.
Also, allow uppercuts from the CPU so I can practice finishing that Krushing Blow.

Edit: This isn't a complaint per se; but, is there a way to re-roll the Gauntlet?

Last edited:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
I said I wouldnt be back, but there is FAR too much BEEFCAKE SKINS in this game. NRS slow ur fuggin roll with the man nipplez PLZ...ALSO WHY IS KITANA BUILT LIKE A MALNOURISHED STICKBUG? SHE HAS 0 ASSETSS WTF NRS WHAT AM I PAYING YALL FOR?

1 GUESS.

IT AINT MAN NIPPLEZ!

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Rerolling augment slots is legitimately making me hate NRS. Whoever came up with this idea can eat the hottest of shit. Sitting there waiting for the right slots to line up is mindnumbingly boring. But if you want the ai battle skins, you have to do it.

This is 100% mobile game bullshit. It has no place here, it doesn't enhance the experience, doesn't add challenge, doesn't have impact whatsoever. It's legit just here to waste time and currency. I can't believe this is what my favorite series has turned into.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
seriously take my souls for rerolls plz...they have little point to me...hope it gets fixed.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Thank you erron black modeler and animator who set up the hitbox in the unreal editor, for making Johnny's 244 and f344 whiff the last hit on block so I can get full combo punished for using the only string I have for putting out some remotely fake pressure to kid myself that I am actually playing this game instead of just being a punching bag for the top tiers.

Appreciated.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Thank you erron black modeler and animator who set up the hitbox in the unreal editor, for making Johnny's 244 and f344 whiff the last hit on block so I can get full combo punished for using the only string I have for putting out some remotely fake pressure to kid myself that I am actually playing this game instead of just being a punching bag for the top tiers.

Appreciated.
You’ve got to be shitting me
3E85C1E1-25EC-4D76-A03E-FCAC2E4FFCAC.jpeg