What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

The limited specials isn't the problem in competitive play. My biggest problem is that KB are unevenly distributed and massively influential. Some characters can basically summon a KB whenever they need huge damage. Others will have difficulty even landing one.
KB's don't work properly, period. They register when they shouldn't repeatedly. It's extremely frustrating. I don't think they were a good idea tbh

Agreed shits a joke. This game could be so much more fun but they had to go a fuck it up. It's one thing to not have the content there but it is and they choose to limit it. I don't care about balance, let us have our fun and patch accordingly, there is always going to be characters better than others regardless. The worst is if you're going to force us to play two variations competitively then at least have them both be good. So many useless tournament variations out there.
I doubt they even playtested them. They couldn't have done. They just slapped together a few moves. In fact the default variants that come with the chacter aren't even the tournament variations!

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
I’m sorry but I need to rant. This game is a damn joke for competitive play. Literally more than half of all the fucking special moves are locked and unusable for competitive play. MORE THAN HALF!!! The characters feel completely half assed and unfinished.

How are people not infuriated by this like come the fuck on. Maybe if they hadn’t spent so much time creating a money grabbing time towers system they would have had time to balance this..

Just to give you an idea. The following is the total amount of unusable specials a character has out of total amount:

Scorpion: 5 out of 9 can’t be used
Subzero: 4 out of 9
Shao Kahn: 5 out of 10
Frost: 5 out of 10
Jc: 5 out of 10
Sonya: 3 out of 9
Cassie: 7 OUT OF 11!!!!!

You get the picture. The reason these characters feel bare bones is because they are bare bones..

This is a sad joke and I can’t believe everyone is okay with this. We are playing half a game
Facts.
people are too busy stroking NRS' ego and jizzing over the game to realize its severely flawed. WE HAVE LESS VARIETY THAN MKX this game is a joke. sure i like the charcters and have been playing the series for 15+ years so ill enjoy iy but the state this game released in is laughable i'd rather have waited another month to be able to use the moves i want or at least more of them and have better balance. its clear as day that this game wasnt finished or completely tested when it was released

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
to[/QUOTE]
Facts.
people are too busy stroking NRS' ego and jizzing over the game to realize its severely flawed. WE HAVE LESS VARIETY THAN MKX this game is a joke. sure i like the charcters and have been playing the series for 15+ years so ill enjoy iy but the state this game released in is laughable i'd rather have waited another month to be able to use the moves i want or at least more of them and have better balance. its clear as day that this game wasnt finished or completely tested when it was released
game is 3 weeks old chill the fugk out frosty

Elias6999

Mournful Master
My complaint rn is the community. So many salty downplayers and unreasonable nerf demanders are making nonsense claims lol

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Why oh why do I get poked out of my D1 ON HIT, then I challenge with a MID that gets poked out by the character with the largest hurtbox in the game. Sigh... getting out mashed

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Use a few rare Konsumables on a fight that I ABSOLUTELY need them for, disconnect as the fight loads.

Konsumable is gone, not given back to me.

Fucking ridiculous.