What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
were still gonna take another game where matchmaking is based on a hypothetical win percentage thats usually wrong? yea aight

Still no confirmation on whether player-2 will have access to the game's content offline; or whether MK11 will be Injustice 2 all over again, in terms of its offline versus mode functionality.

I presume "variations" will have to be usable offline for both players--for tournament purposes--but, there hasn't been a peep about the much-touted 'customisation' and its availability for the only mode it will have any genuine and long term purpose in (P1vP2, local). If the customisation is limited to versus-bots and online "kasual" mode/s only, it will bear very heavily on my (and surely others') purchasing strategy...

I know it's been discussed and debated to death at this point, but I wish the female characters had more revealing outfits. The Kitana I know is the one who isn't afraid of showing some skin. I can understand Sonya and Cassie Cage covering up, but the female ninjas have always been known to show some skin.
Seems like only the male characters are allowed to show skin

gitblame

Noob
I have logical explanation for that.
The game turned out to be so cool, the temperature inside the game fell a little. Since females are more sensetive for cold they covered themselves more than usual. The end.

Mileena is still dead, tho.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
lol, bug ladies dont count for " people like me"
So you wouldn't say that they gave D'vorah breasts on her model to add to her feminine sex appeal? They serve a practical purpose then? What practical purpose do tits pose for women who are incapable or not interested in getting pregnant?

So you wouldn't say that they gave D'vorah breasts on her model to add to her feminine sex appeal? They serve a practical purpose then? What practical purpose do tits pose for women who are incapable or not interested in getting pregnant?
Honestly I didn't even pay that much attention to her, I don't care about the character...I'm not making a big deal out of this either, it was just something I noticed...

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm more concerned about the "people like me" part. What is he?

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
I was honestly just yanking your chain @Shirai Ryu Dog I was expecting your initial response to be "It makes me feel like throwing up in a bucket. lol" We're the freaks here that think she's awesome.

She is totally nude though.

SixPathsOfHate

Make triple skulls input BDF or DF Hold F
I wouldn't mind a bit of skin on both ends. For me, MKX had a good balance. Mileena with sweatpants and redone mouth was HOT. If I was straight I would be all on that. MK9 was fucking stupid with how dumb the jiggle physics were and the over the top breast sizes. If I am gonna have tits the size of Jupiter I better have dick bulges the size of Neptune at least but we know they would never do that. Closest thing to a male stripper in this game is shao kahn or kano. All we need is a speedo outfit.

TLDR: showing skin is fine but there is a clear balance and for some god forsaken reason people cant see that.

Am I the only one that sees the underlying cancerous nature of a debate revolving around the females' attire, when the gameplay will be the only determining factor of whether or not MK11 -- a fighting game -- will succeed or fail...? =/

Seems like only the male characters are allowed to show skin
I know. I wouldn't have a problem with male characters showing skin, if the female characters were too. But they're not.

I wouldn't mind a bit of skin on both ends. For me, MKX had a good balance. Mileena with sweatpants and redone mouth was HOT. If I was straight I would be all on that. MK9 was fucking stupid with how dumb the jiggle physics were and the over the top breast sizes. If I am gonna have tits the size of Jupiter I better have dick bulges the size of Neptune at least but we know they would never do that. Closest thing to a male stripper in this game is shao kahn or kano. All we need is a speedo outfit.

TLDR: showing skin is fine but there is a clear balance and for some god forsaken reason people cant see that.
I actually liked the MK9 outfits, especially in comparison to the ones in MK11. But with that said, I do understand why some people may not like them. It's really just something you'll either love or hate. In that game, they are showing more skin the male characters, sure, but remember that the target audience of MK is men, so they can get away with that double standard. The other way around , however, not so much.

Am I the only one that sees the underlying cancerous nature of a debate revolving around the females' attire, when the gameplay will be the only determining factor of whether or not MK11 -- a fighting game -- will succeed or fail...? =/

While gameplay is the most important aspect, there are more to video games than just gameplay. And the lack of skin showing has been proven a controversial and touchy subject, which is naturally going to cause a lot of debate.

DrFreezegood

Chaosrealm Ambassador
If I see one more person spell Cetrion with an 'n' inbetween the 'e' and 't', I will shit in everyone's mouths for the next 6 days.