What's new

THE OFFICIAL MK11 COMPLAINT/RANT THREAD

Burn2019

Noob
Really disappointed with how Sonya and subsequently Cassie physically look so different from their MKX versions. I don't like the direction they went with Cassie from an aesthetic perspective and the fact that they didn't rehire Ashly Burch to voice is criminal.
I don’t agree on the faces, but MKX Cassie sounded like a cocky, flippant, yet wising up woman. MK11 Cassie sounds like a (poorly acted) full on bitch brat.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
I don’t agree on the faces, but MKX Cassie sounded like a cocky, flippant, yet wising up woman. MK11 Cassie sounds like a (poorly acted) full on bitch brat.
I'm not at the point of complaining about it, but it does seem like MKX Cassie was ~25 years old (which she actually was) while MK11 Cassie is 20 at most. She's aging backwards.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I'm not at the point of complaining about it, but it does seem like MKX Cassie was ~25 years old (which she actually was) while MK11 Cassie is 20 at most. She's aging backwards.
She was 22/23, as she was born after Shinnok's first invasion. She does seem more immature now though.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
THE UNFAIR STRYKER SITUATION

since MK X we got a bunch of weapons chars , WHY NRS ... WHY IS STRYKER OUT OF THAT WEAPON PARTY IN MK 11 ????????????? ???
Can you imagine the angry articles that would go up if Stryker was in the game again and said, "Police brutality, coming right up." We would never run out of outrage entertainment.

- More prominent and true to MK spirit music would be the most welcome. I'm tired of generic orchestral soundtrack of the last two games. Make sound distinct, make actual melody, why all other fighting games still has it and MK just ditched it? For the sake of what? I'm starting questioning NRS creative team.

- Not every female outfit should be full cover. I mean, Shao Kahn is almost naked, Liu Kang probably has bare chest costume, JC, Baraka, Kano has become sex symbol for some. But not classic female ninja outfits? Jade, almost doesn't feel like Jade, although her face is beautiful. There should equal amount of revealing female outfits just as males.

- Fatal blows. This mechanic is too strong to make cooldown based. One try per match, combo scaled, that should do justice.

- Kombat Cast is not professional enough. Tyler doesn't let it flow, always scared of something, ruining fun atmosphere in the studio.

- I hope there is better writing than MKX story. John Vogel already messed up the lore, it would be hard to rejuvenate it again. Good luck to new writer.

And the rest I'm hyped about.

I would say they should add to the move lists all the crushing blows and their requirements. I think not adding them to the move list would hurt the game more than help it. I would suggest this due to the complexity of some of the requirements and the amount of them each character has. Otherwise looking forward to the game and i'm sure it will be a good addition to the series.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Make consistent and true to character fucking script. All I’m asking. Story mode sucks since MK9. I like Armageddon’s conquest much better.
Sonya beats Sub Zero in MK9
Liu Kang gets beaten AND STUPIDLY killed by Raiden
Johnny and Jax fight over bullshit
Sindel kills everyone one shot
Quan Chi has Liu’s Soul even though he wasn’t killed by him or Sindel.
Comics are full of plot holes
Ferra/Torr and D’vorah
Cage beats Shinnok and suddenly finds out about his ancestors WHAT THE FUCK
Jin beats Kotal lol
Jax beats Liu Kang and others
Raiden beats Liu again
CASSIE CAGE BEATS FULLY POWERED SHINNOK
Liu Kang is an arrogant asshole and Kung Lao is a jester

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
LoL

true , stryker is BAN cus "policie is opressive" , too bad , too sad , and stryker fans got the middle finger again
:mad:
LOOOL wtf no. Stryker isnt in the game because he has the personality of a turnip and the move set of my grandma. He's one of those characters that just doesnt garner enough attention. There are like 4 people on the planet that would shed a tear if this boring character wasnt in MK11

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
LOOOL wtf no. Stryker isnt in the game because he has the personality of a turnip and the move set of my grandma. He's one of those characters that just doesnt garner enough attention. There are like 4 people on the planet that would shed a tear if this boring character wasnt in MK11
naaa , with erron black , jacqui , jax , sonya , cassie , using guns all time why remove the first char in MK history that uses Guns ? hope Doomslayer is in DLC to bring some "police/Soldier/FuckingWhiteMaleFromArmy" Brutality

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
naaa , with erron black , jacqui , jax , sonya , cassie , using guns all time why remove the first char in MK history that uses Guns ? hope Doomslayer is in DLC to bring some "police/Soldier/FuckingWhiteMaleFromArmy" Brutality
I dont care for most of these but at least Erron black has a cool personality and is kind of a badass with his guns. Jacqui should be removed like stryker lol. Jax is a classic with his gun play being very minimal since he mainly has his wave and groundpounds. Sonya, shes MK1 classic. And Cassie, move wise not super original sure but millions of times funnier than Stryker.
I just dont see a demand for stryker at all. You're the first lol

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I dont care for most of these but at least Erron black has a cool personality and is kind of a badass with his guns. Jacqui should be removed like stryker lol. Jax is a classic with his gun play being very minimal since he mainly has his wave and groundpounds. Sonya, shes MK1 classic. And Cassie, move wise not super original sure but millions of times funnier than Stryker.
I just dont see a demand for stryker at all. You're the first lol

im not the first , and not a Huge Stryker fan , but with all those chars using Guns NRS should at least put the pioner in that "Playstyle" Stryker is Mk history first Gun char , soo why remove him to put another gun char ? it seems NRS /ed/paulo/ hate not only 3D era chars but some few before 3D era ... thats lame , Stryker >>> Special forces dudes and girls..

About jax yeah ur right and i agree.

projectzero00

nomnomnom
Jax shouldn't return. Neither should Sonya, Johnny and Kano. We got Cassie and Jacqui for gun/SF fighters, and Takeda, Kung Jin were pretty good new gen characters too so it's a shame NRS didn't stick with fleshing their storylines out and decided to recycle the same stuff with the family feud. I get that they're popular but if the newbies don't get a chance to develop they'll never get a fanbase. I absolutely love Mileena and will be gutted if she's not in but I'll be at piece with that because new characters like Scarlett, Erron, Cassie, Jacqui, D'vorah are getting time to shine too.
And frankly the Earthrealm crew is starting to get a bit stale in terms of storylines and I wish new games would focus on other realms that aren't as fleshed out like Edenia, Chaos/Orderrealm and more magical creatures instead of 6 characters that use guns, machinery.
/rant

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I got called in to work tomorrow. So I'm complaining that I can't sit on my ass at home and binge mk11 videos on YouTube tomorrow. The fact that I've watched them all 20 times already should be irrelevant.
:mad:

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Glad that the game is arriving.
I had enough of leaks, poor kombat kast, tease, trailer, render (seriously????) and no information about all the things that I really want to know.
I just want to see and play the game.

Jax shouldn't return. Neither should Sonya, Johnny and Kano. We got Cassie and Jacqui for gun/SF fighters, and Takeda, Kung Jin were pretty good new gen characters too so it's a shame NRS didn't stick with fleshing their storylines out and decided to recycle the same stuff with the family feud. I get that they're popular but if the newbies don't get a chance to develop they'll never get a fanbase. I absolutely love Mileena and will be gutted if she's not in but I'll be at piece with that because new characters like Scarlett, Erron, Cassie, Jacqui, D'vorah are getting time to shine too.
And frankly the Earthrealm crew is starting to get a bit stale in terms of storylines and I wish new games would focus on other realms that aren't as fleshed out like Edenia, Chaos/Orderrealm and more magical creatures instead of 6 characters that use guns, machinery.
/rant
Fans would hate the Kombat Kids even more if NRS decided to do what your asking for.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Raiden's fatal blow could be much better, it's not god like at all and it pisses me off. It feels like only some characters get all the work and creativity while others get the short hand of the stick.

Raiden's fatal blow could be much better, it's not god like at all and it pisses me off. It feels like only some characters get all the work and creativity while others get the short hand of the stick.
I’m with you here. I saw a video with all of the brutalities from every character so far and all of Raiden’s had the same gist to them, generally being electrocuting the opponent to death. I hope he gets some work

Do they not display the character names during the fight?

Not sure if this was mentioned before, just watching some footage from the stress test, took me a minute to figure out who's playing who and with the custom variation names, it was hard to tell which character was p1 p2. The icon in the square is the only indication so I can see new players having trouble with this.