What's new

The Official Kabal Crybaby Thread

REO

Undead
With the increase of recent posts and threads in this forum, I have been inspired to construct this thread. Kung Lao had one back in the day for very similar reasons, so why not Kabal? For all of you who like to clutter this forum with your tears concerning this magnificent character, you can all rejoice and complain here. Posts that are off-topic in threads crying about Kabal, shall and can be moved to this thread by any moderator of choice, but I will mostly be handling the work.

I would also like to mention that Kabal players have the most class out of any group pertaining to an individual character. We rarely complain about things like input bugs (even though our character suffers the most from it), we even sympathize with people who play certain characters like Kano or Noob. Most importantly, we acknowledge our character is very good - something that other communities for certain characters should take note and start doing. And what do we get in return? Hate and jealousy.

Now then, all of you can go ahead and dispel some of that salt from your system.

i h8 how he zones cus i cant get past it and his rushdown is best in game he shouldnt have that 50/50 safe mix ups do like 10% infinite too is weigh too op 2 dash 2 dash so ez nerf kabal to bottom 2 plz plus he hz nevur had air gas blasts in ne mk so y in mk9 he has them idk??????!!? plus i herd all kabal players r juggalo? ❤

NKZero

Noob
Kabal wins every match-up 8-2. He shouldn't be in the game. iaGB are broken. Saw has a 0 frame start-up. His spin on wake-up can hit you in the opposite direction. Dash cancels are cheap. F32-NDC is still an infinite in my eyes because I cannot escape it. REO uses hitbox. Basically, fuck Kabal.

Haha on a serious note he is the hardest character to play with so I do respect Kabal players that have their shit down. If people didn't have a heart attack every time they see a dash cancel then they can escape his pressure fairly easily. Plus his zoning will only hold you down for so long until you corner him.

For the sake of the salty, just read the first paragraph...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Fuckin Kabal, why u make everyone in the UK scared of gettin that carpel tunnel swag? Nobody wants to play him and I cant get any MU exp against you ya fuckin prick!

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
i just dont get the concept behind cancelling the nomad dash.

characters do specials, and then dont cancel them fair enough, but if you do a normal, and then a dash, and then cancel it, you become at more advantage than you were before it just makes no sense. you shouldnt be at more advantage because you didnt do a dash then decide you didnt want to anymore and cancel it, you should be at more advantage when you dont dash at all because the time it takes to dash is clearly greater than the time it takes to not dash, so by this logic the dash cancel should put you at disadvantage.

also on a 2d plane how do you make someone spin by running face first into them. you should hit into them and end up on the floor ontop of them face to face cos ur gay

Fuck you all. Kabal is the coolest character in Mortal Kombat. Go take your princesses and overrated Ninjas and suck it!

The best character in the game is a burn victim!

Oh, and his pony tails? Yeah. He has them. Cause he's just that good. Ponytail Tier <3

SquirtMcGirt

Purple balls covering the screen
Your character would be awesome too if they had a set of badass hook swords strapped to their back.... I think all the jealousy and hate relates to all you whiney little girls having penis envy. thud thud woosh! That shit is way to gangster.

representing TMP

NkdSingularity

Truth and Ugly
I love it when someone is learning Kabal and I can just hold block and wait for them to fuck themselves by screwing up NDC :D.

Also I once commented that his p2 colour looks like a sith and called him Darth Kabal, it never caught on :(.