What's new

Combo List - Johnny Cage The Official Johnny Cage Combo Thread

Do you want me to put them in a Spoiler to clear space?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I think I got 43? Im not too sure tho, I havent check in awhile, Id usually do f2 rc 121 d1 12 12 12 4 ex np 12 np. I havent done anything off a f2 in awhile tho
Ahh okay I'm just making sure this was worth posting since its stamina Free and easier to do and confirm too it seems worth it

41% Alist

Just swap out the last 12 for 113 with FC and SD 43% (but with SD people should be doing EX fireball for more dmg instead)

Edit: NP whiffs so stop a 12 and its 39% in females no suprise there

Last edited:

EGP Awesomo

R.T.S.D
Ahh okay I'm just making sure this was worth posting since its stamina Free and easier to do and confirm too it seems worth it

41% Alist

Just swap out the last 12 for 113 with FC and SD 43% (but with SD people should be doing EX fireball for more dmg instead)
YOOOOOOO, I didnt know you could combo off ex shadow kick, not bad. Does it only work off juggles?

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
YOOOOOOO, I didnt know you could combo off ex shadow kick, not bad. Does it only work off juggles?
I literally only found out 2 days ago by accident lol

I knew you could always do it if an EX SK AA

But yes only F24 from what I could find

Wigy

There it is...
I literally only found out 2 days ago by accident lol

I knew you could always do it if an EX SK AA

But yes only F24 from what I could find
Njp works too. No point though as its hella inconsistent

Vanilla fisticuffs could do b12 from this if i remember correctly

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco

41% Alist

Cool combo, I didn't know about it! Nice find Irish

Error404

Noob

41% Alist

Yooo good stuff

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged

41% Alist

Good combo for swag factor man!

For even more swag, FC can do f24 exsk d1 12 12 12 1 speedbag (8 hits) nutpunch. Also works on females. 43%.

Last edited:
Can some please tell me how ppl shadow kick cancel or f34 cancelling twice in one combo without their stamina turning red? I've tried so many times.....

Asodimazze

Can some please tell me how ppl shadow kick cancel or f34 cancelling twice in one combo without their stamina turning red? I've tried so many times.....
Need to practice and get your cancels extra fast...It's just a matter of finding the right timing and be as fast (and clean) as possible when executin the cancel.
Try to input SKRC at the very end of the buffer window. (for example if you do 333SKRC try to input bf4 as soon as the last kick hits the opponent)

Need to practice and get your cancels extra fast...It's just a matter of finding the right timing and be as fast (and clean) as possible when executin the cancel.
Try to input SKRC at the very end of the buffer window. (for example if you do 333SKRC try to input bf4 as soon as the last kick hits the opponent)
Interesting... I'll try that out. Thanks!

What about the f34 cancel?

Asodimazze

Interesting... I'll try that out. Thanks!

What about the f34 cancel?
To practice f3(4)RC:

1) Start by doing f3, hold 4 and memorize the instant in which the 4 animation starts.
2) Get the timing down to do f3(4)RC, 12(1)rc and see how much stamina you deplete, if it's impossible to do a second cancel after the first one try again and cancel f3(4) some frames earlier.
3) Now that you are able to get f3(4)rc, 12 rc ecc...try with other strings like f3(4)rc, f3 or f3(4) rc f24. Your objective is to get a second cancel from whatever string you decide to do after f3 rc.
4) Now practice the double cancels both on block and on hit until you are able to get both of them consistently

hope it helps :D

To practice f3(4)RC:

1) Start by doing f3, hold 4 and memorize the instant in which the 4 animation starts.
2) Get the timing down to do f3(4)RC, 12(1)rc and see how much stamina you deplete, if it's impossible to do a second cancel after the first one try again and cancel f3(4) some frames earlier.
3) Now that you are able to get f3(4)rc, 12 rc ecc...try with other strings like f3(4)rc, f3 or f3(4) rc f24. Your objective is to get a second cancel from whatever string you decide to do after f3 rc.
4) Now practice the double cancels both on block and on hit until you are able to get both of them consistently

hope it helps :D
Nice. I actually got the double cancel a couple of times in practice. Man the timing it TIGHT. The execution level is really high for this. I'm sure it will become easier with time but man props to anyone who can do this constantly especially during an actual fight.

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
A-list corner combo 42% 1 bar (43% with jip)

Didn't see it posted anywhere.
I actually have that one in a Video i posted some time earlier. You can even get 40 meterless w/o the jumpin but thats hard as hell.
Good stuff nonetheless bro

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
B12121212exNut, B12 run, b12 run, f3np ~38% with new patch and fistbump buff. (awesome)

f24, b12 run, b12 run, f3nut ~28% with same properties.

Corner damage can exceed 45 damage, just haven't found a consistent combo in the corner yet.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
B12121212exNut, B12 run, b12 run, f3np ~38% with new patch and fistbump buff. (awesome)

Corner damage can exceed 45 damage, just haven't found a consistent combo in the corner yet.
In the corner I got 44% meterless and 48% 1 bar (and 51% two bars, but meh, it's a waste).
Probably there's a way to reach the 50% 1 bar.

I like the buffs, specially because I thought he would be completely ignored in the patch, but he deserved other things... #Look-at-that-whiff.

Frosted 57

Reforming Lurker

I was having issues hitting f24, b12, rc, b12, rc, f3xxBD3 against at least Goro and F/T. I am just curious if that's just me. The 2 in the second b12 keeps whiffing.

I was doing f24, 12, rc, b121, f3xxBD3 for 29% but I'm not sure about how reliable it is yet.

It is also possible to hit b12-12-12-12xxExBD3, f24, b12, f3xxBD3 for 39% it is a little tight though.

Last edited:

Above Human

Tekken over everything else
I guess I'll share this too speaking of max damage...1 meter corner combo

1,2,1 charge, 12, njp, 12,12,12, 113, bd +3 ex, 12, bd+3 charge cancel... 43 percent
With the addition of a jfp and 2 run cancelled moves prior to the 121charge you could get as high as 45 to possibly 47 percent...also keepin mind that if u don't charge cancel the nut punch ender then it will NOT hit...charge cancelled nut punch ender is required...and yes it should work on every character...tested on Cassie cage

Also for no meter...
Jfp, s4 skrc, 121 charge, 12, njp, 12,12,12,12, bd+3 charge cancel... 40 percent...
With the addition of a b+3,4 skrc after the s4 skrc it might do 41 percent but most likely it will stay at 40 due to strong scaling
Read...important to a-listers