What's new

THE OFFICIAL Injustice 2 COMPLAIN/RANT THREAD

Stanlos

Noob
The Legendary Multiverse requirements are dogshit.
Eh I dunno. I had WW'S down save for 5 epics when they did the patch to reduce them. I just think the gear system is poorly designed in general centering as it does on RNG.

I also think it is dinky that you cannot exclude people above 60ms

Stanlos

Noob
I don't know if we can put stuff about Guild here but if it is bad to do please move it to the right place.

So for Guild, there needs to be more reward for the effort. Those bosses are awful and you only get a SILVER BOX.

Guild owners and officers should have access to Gold or Platinum boxes ir source thingees to award MVPs when the Guild completes a stage.

Chats should trigger a PSN message.

In the event the owner is absent 6 months or greater, active officers should be able to assume ownership

Stanlos

Noob
I really really REALLY hope that in the next Injustice there is a setting for Wired Only, or connectivity range settings to filter sessions. If not, then at least give the option to decline if you don't like their fake 112 that turns out to be an unstable 160 to 223. There is a GINORMOUS difference between a 8ms to 22ms session and those that are beyond 60.

Rizz091

Noob
Give me a ranking system for ranked such as sfvs and keep 3 out of 5 with loser non character locked and I'd be so amazing.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I hate how much of a hassle it is to get a piece of gear you want. RNG is lame. I've been grinding for some Beetle and Starfire gear that I still don't have and I pretty much exclusively play them and play multiverses often.

Hey it's this thread again.

Starfire BF2

That is all, thank you for your time

Feeling starstruck?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I hate how much of a hassle it is to get a piece of gear you want. RNG is lame. I've been grinding for some Beetle and Starfire gear that I still don't have and I pretty much exclusively play them and play multiverses often.

Feeling starstruck?
PC version is mega lulz, download a trainer and just buy everything in the game.

Stanlos

Noob
The counters on the Guild Multiverse towers is severely bugged. The leaderless reflect the number of completions but the counter does not.

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Its 2020 and I'm STILL mad at certain aspects of Injustice 2. First of all how does a fighting game sequel exists where 80 percent of the characters I played were gone? Doomsday. Gone. Sinestro. Gone. Shazam. Gone WHY THE HELL IS BLACK ADAM IN OVER THE CHARACTER WHO IS THE HERO TO THE COMIC? Luckily I found Swamp thing, but, I bet you swamp thing isnt getting no love in INJ3. I got Superman in but who seriously though he wouldn't be in???

Speaking of which, the Superman nerfs. I mean come one why did they make flying punch nothing more than a combo ender nerfing the armor and overhead properties? why do I have to spend meter to go into scoops? And when are they going to make that character interesting outside of parading as F23man? I almost hope for Injustice 3, but I already know they re gonna give sups the short end of the stick AGAIN. Man I guess im just trying to say...I want INJ3 lol.

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
Its 2020 and I'm STILL mad at certain aspects of Injustice 2. First of all how does a fighting game sequel exists where 80 percent of the characters I played were gone? Doomsday. Gone. Sinestro. Gone. Shazam. Gone WHY THE HELL IS BLACK ADAM IN OVER THE CHARACTER WHO IS THE HERO TO THE COMIC? Luckily I found Swamp thing, but, I bet you swamp thing isnt getting no love in INJ3. I got Superman in but who seriously though he wouldn't be in???

Speaking of which, the Superman nerfs. I mean come one why did they make flying punch nothing more than a combo ender nerfing the armor and overhead properties? why do I have to spend meter to go into scoops? And when are they going to make that character interesting outside of parading as F23man? I almost hope for Injustice 3, but I already know they re gonna give sups the short end of the stick AGAIN. Man I guess im just trying to say...I want INJ3 lol.
I mean.... Shazam died... Joker only made it because he's a super famous character and he killed superman's kids. Also Superman was broken in injustice 1. To the point where at majors the crowd would angrily boo at anyone who chose him. (also you don't have to be a parading f23man, look at some Dab superman gameplay, especially his set against honeybee, it's pretty lit) I don't think that superman's scoops need to be meterless... his damage is uhh.... fine....
I guess im just trying to say...I want INJ3 too lol.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Bro if this game got the "hit reactions are consistent highs won't whiff on females after d1" patch then it would be fucking tight.

So much cool shit with Brainiac that was only usable on 1/3rd the cast