What's new

THE OFFICIAL Injustice 2 COMPLAIN/RANT THREAD

freerf245

11 11 11 11
Shitty shitty shitty inputs. I've lost count on how many times I'll block and go for a punish with a directional input and get a special move. Example is blocking low with Superman, going for foward 2, and getting uppercut. I don't know why it exists. No one liked it in Inj1, no one liked it in the beta, and no one likes it now,

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Shitty shitty shitty inputs. I've lost count on how many times I'll block and go for a punish with a directional input and get a special move. Example is blocking low with Superman, going for foward 2, and getting uppercut. I don't know why it exists. No one liked it in Inj1, no one liked it in the beta, and no one likes it now,
You can turn off input and button shortcuts in the controller settings so this doesn't happen.

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby
Doesnt that like change he inputs and shit though?
Turning off Release Check/Negative Edge will help you a lot. The commands will not change, but require more accuracy, rather than the game trying to guess what you were going for based on the buttons you were holding down prior

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Turning off Release Check/Negative Edge will help you a lot. The commands will not change, but require more accuracy, rather than the game trying to guess what you were going for based on the buttons you were holding down prior
Yeah me too that's off and special short cut is off.

HanSolo

Noob
I completely forgot to turn off release check so far. Not a big deal though, I haven't had a ton of time in the lab yet.

Madog32

I have release check off. Still happens all the time.
Yeah me too that's off and special short cut is off.
If both release check and input shortcuts are off, I don't know what else to tell ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've only been using BC, but blocking with down and then going for a B1 combo starter has never come out as a DB1. Might just need to take it to the lab and tighten up your execution

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
If both release check and input shortcuts are off, I don't know what else to tell ya ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've only been using BC, but blocking with down and then going for a B1 combo starter has never come out as a DB1. Might just need to take it to the lab and tighten up your execution
No no I'm having different issue my problem is with transition cancels and there being two inputs for the same move

Madog32

Lol you didn't read. It's ok.

Problem is there is two ways to cancel or 4

my inputs are clean.

You can bb mb or db mb to do the same cancel

The DB mb is killing me when doing a db1mb
Interesting. I didn't see DBMB as an input anywhere in the Move List menu. But if you're pressing diagonal-back into back, that will probably trigger it. Haven't run into this issue at all (yet)