What's new

THE OFFICIAL Injustice 2 COMPLAIN/RANT THREAD

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Pick Catwoman, Cheetah's reach makes it a struggle vs moonwalkers.
Good advice. Cheetah has that new car smell tho...

Plus something with Selena's face creeps me out this game. I don't know if it's an "uncanny valley" situation or the fact that she has a "white Ertha Kitt thing" going but her face feels... off to me.

But yeah I'll probably check her out lol. I played her for a while in INJ1 before moving on to Wonder Woman.

KCJ506

Noob
I wish they had put in more ways to earn platinum and diamond boxes. Or at least make it so that every time you open a gold box, there's at least one epic item. Which could possibly turn out to be an extra ability instead.

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
The game is becoming a chore to play a bit...every character in ranked is the same, hardly anybody turns on competitive mode anymore in player match, almost every fucking character can walk backwards and throw out an advancing string, and the walk back/zone meta doesn't seem to be leaving until we see what potential changes will shake up the game post-evo.

It's frustrating trying to play swamp thing against the myriad of top tier characters online, then switching to bane and getting hate mail and rage quitters...seriously had 3 rage quitters in ranked tonight.

Fuck off and finish the match. Yes, I'm salty as shit.

masuhdunkillyall

Aht Aht Aht!
People ragequit vs Bane? You mean the plethora of deadshot black-i'mgivinyou100%comboindebuff-adam fate spammers that can win vs bane being afk?

Weird
Haha I guess so. I played a good deadshot who took my first lifebar without taking much damage himself. I then got him to the corner and made a series of great reads slowly going through venom and got him with a jd3xb23xb23x123xdb1 level 3 venom combo to end his first lifebar.

Proceeded to use two bars to stall my debuff (MB elbow, check w/ d1 into f2dxgrabMB, into MBdbf3 to put him back in the corner) and kept him in the corner the rest of the match. He left literally right as I landed the game winning people's elbow of justice.

The game is becoming a chore to play a bit...every character in ranked is the same, hardly anybody turns on competitive mode anymore in player match, almost every fucking character can walk backwards and throw out an advancing string, and the walk back/zone meta doesn't seem to be leaving until we see what potential changes will shake up the game post-evo.

It's frustrating trying to play swamp thing against the myriad of top tier characters online, then switching to bane and getting hate mail and rage quitters...seriously had 3 rage quitters in ranked tonight.

Fuck off and finish the match. Yes, I'm salty as shit.
This. Simply this. I feel the exact same way in regards to using Poison Ivy and then having to fight with Aquaman just to prove the match was unwinnable for Ivy. Jesus this game is making me question why I bought it.

Stanlos

Noob
As I have raged about WW far too much on the WW boards, I want to rant here about the Guild situation. Are there no guilds where people actually want to finish all 3 tiers per week? What is up with people joining and doing NOT A SINGLE G. D. T. FOR LIKE EVER!?? What is that? We are just about ready to walk away from guild altogether because the enjoyment of completing the tiers was the main draw for us. And it is not a thing in the 5 guilds we have joined.

Stanlos

Noob
Everyone has a walk back game if you can't chase them down or safely pressure from neutral. I it's not unique to the top 5.

Gear stats are dumb and need to be off by default. I'm seeing few people in ranked but rooms are still packed, but no one turns gear stats off
Is there a way to turn off the stats but keep the special moves?

SOLEdier

IHideBehindIceClones
One thing I think that will really make not be as good or as competitive as MK9, MKX or Injustice 1 is that there is no option for just a standard competitive mode with Tournament/Ranked Settings with a rematch option. I got 85% of my matchup experience through people online. With only competitive mode only in Ranked and no Rematch option I can't learn match ups. Leaning to fight Swamp/Cheetah/Fate, and more is going to be annoying since you can't adapt after 1 match. People don't want to turn competitive mode on in Player Match... so there is no point.

I don't see how NRS is avoiding to put a Rematch settings in Ranked or even have a Tournament Mode for online play. Just does not make any sense to me.

MetalPete

MACHKAAAAA!!!!!
You know what Black Adam? Keep your trait kill, keep your amazing advancing mid, keep your super fast d2, keep your Inj1 Superman damage, but for the love of God will you stay on the freaking ground when I punish a dive kick?!?!?

Please fix the room nuking! people are doing this intentionally and its starting to drive me crazy if someone wants to leave it shouldn't nuke the whole room. also why does blocking someone kick them from the room? it should only block communications not kick them. ppbeca

Cobainevermind87

Mid-match beer sipper
Please fix the room nuking! people are doing this intentionally and its starting to drive me crazy if someone wants to leave it shouldn't nuke the whole room. also why does blocking someone kick them from the room? it should only block communications not kick them. ppbeca
Haha I just had flashbacks of MKX lobbies crashing out like that.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I'll admit I'm trash in Injustice 2. I don't want to work getting pass the zoning.
I purchased the Fighters Pack 1 and haven't downloaded Sub-Zero, yet.
I need a MK 11 teaser trailer, now. It'll make me feel more greater while I'm back on MKXL

HanSolo

Noob
No thanks. The idea of already looking forward to the next game after waiting for so long to this one makes me sick. I hope MK11 doesn't come out until at least 2020

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
No thanks. The idea of already looking forward to the next game after waiting for so long to this one makes me sick. I hope MK11 doesn't come out until at least 2020
Mk 11 should hit 2019. WB Games gives NRS constant deadlines and stuff to keep coming with projects.
Keep in mind Injustice is really a complimentary game developed by NRS to give thanks to WB for rescuing them through the MidWay Games crisis and stuff.
MK is the big pillar of NRS. All praises due