What's new

The Nightwing Community Normalization Thread

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Inspired by based J360 , I have decided to revamp the NW forums so that they are all spice and cool for the new patch. I've been "busy" with dumb things lately so I haven't been as active as I have to be.

Sajam NightwingDayZero TakeAChance I need some ideas to revamp everything. I can't be bothered to remember the other Dicks so yeah I'll tag more people eventually.

I would tag Red Reaper but he picks Regime NW....which is heresy.

I have class from in about 15 minutes and won't be out until later so I'll spend my time watching WNF and trying to update everything tonight.

Much love for you Dicks

~Guamo"Popped A Grayson"-kun

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
GuamoKun

The Matchup Thread needs to be scoured for valuable information, compiled and all else wiped clean. There is a lot of useless bickering regarding numbers - all that matters is how to fight the matchup, not the arbitrary number we assign to it.

The video thread needs it's OP updated with as much existing footage as possible, and links highlighting Nightwing user streams.

BnB threads have maintained themselves quite well, but our tech threads are all over with no real organization.

Honestly, we could use some cleaning. It's a fair amount of work, but I feel our sub forum is a lot more organized than most considering how few users we have.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
The real Damian was a little shit.

But he was still a hero. Unlike that poser.

I was feeling non-Injustice Damian when Dick was Batman. When they killed off Damian, I was really at lost with DC.

Mr. Grayson tends to get the short end of the stick for some really weird reason. I've seen Dick take on Deathstroke so many times and he always does good but it gets interrupted. Back when he was in the TT series, he fought Cheshire and did extremely well (Who was considered the second deadliest assassin to Lady Shiva), but all the time the battle was interrupted when he gained the upperhand. The only actual good showing of him doing something is beating Shrike and Ras Al Ghul.

The rebirth of Jason Todd aslo hurts NW since Jason gets his best friend(Roy Harper), love interest and main ho(Starfire), NW's villain in Deathstroke.

The most promising character in DC comics getting no love in the New 52 and even in Injustice's whacky story.

^ NW needs to do this to Jason again.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I'm down to help with whatever you need Guamo.

We need to reorganize our matchup, and maybe make a thread for tech videos also.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
GuamoKun

The Matchup Thread needs to be scoured for valuable information, compiled and all else wiped clean. There is a lot of useless bickering regarding numbers - all that matters is how to fight the matchup, not the arbitrary number we assign to it.

The video thread needs it's OP updated with as much existing footage as possible, and links highlighting Nightwing user streams.

BnB threads have maintained themselves quite well, but our tech threads are all over with no real organization.

Honestly, we could use some cleaning. It's a fair amount of work, but I feel our sub forum is a lot more organized than most considering how few users we have.
I like these changes. Guamo, make it happen!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Inspired by based J360 , I have decided to revamp the NW forums so that they are all spice and cool for the new patch. I've been "busy" with dumb things lately so I haven't been as active as I have to be.

Sajam NightwingDayZero TakeAChance I need some ideas to revamp everything. I can't be bothered to remember the other Dicks so yeah I'll tag more people eventually.

I would tag Red Reaper but he picks Regime NW....which is heresy.

Regime Nightwing is the best Nightwing...

I don't fiddle with Dick.