What's new

The next Kombat League rewards!

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I was so worried Noob was going to be the demi skin this season lol thank you NRS!

This is tricky though. The kombat kard icon you get looks cool with the orange, but if you rank up you will get a different color at the end of the season :/

Oh well, im hoping NRS will at least give me a sweet Kombat Kard icon/background for Halloween :)

trufenix

bye felicia
I'm bummed no Shao gear/skins have been in KL, but at the same time easy on it knowing it could take to make god or eldergod to get them, which these days is pretty tuff for me. God maybe, eldergod no way lol
Not happenining. The amount of complaining would far outweigh the worth.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
Season Challenge rewards:

Scorpion's Swords
Jacqui Briggs' Brutality (Hitting a Wall)
Jade's Boomerang
Sub-Zero's Brutality (Frost Bite)
Jax's Arms
Sub-Zero's Skin (Breaking Ice)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
OF
FUCKING
COURSE

I'm uninstalling
I Feel bad for Cassie mains lol. This is the first season I don't have to get DG, I just want the Noob and Subby so I don't have to grind that hard this time. Yay lol. Cassie does look cool though. They should have put frost demi god nobody cares about her lol

Gaxkang

Banned
None of the rewards are particularly alluring to me this time, except getting the brutalities whatever they are. I shall half-heartedly play! :p

Toruko61

Noob
can u preview the gear items in the kustomize menu on ps4/xbox1?

kl has started on pc without the patch. didn´t expect this actually, but at least kl seasons stay synced across all platforms.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
That’s major suckage lol, poor grill. Thats finally a skin I would risk my sanity for though, I want a good Cassie skin even though I don’t play her. My veins will pop with you.