What's new

The New Top Tiers [POST EVO-PATCH]

FanTalk

The 5th Yonko
Wanna make this quick post just to say WHAT THE ACTUAL SHIT! I've been fighting non-stop Dvorah, Kitana, Noob Kabal and Kollector. Can we say these are the new top tiers now? I believe we have new top tiers but I want second opinions of course. And I also want to know who you think is the new top tier crew.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
As it stands right now, I could see Kabal and Jax moving up to S-tier, plus an increase in tier level for Kollector, D'Vorah and Frost (no idea where exactly they'd go, I just know that they're moving up). For the majority of the cast, though, I agree that its far too soon to make any definitive tier lists.

I really don't think the top tiers have changed at all except maybe Erron. The only difference now is that you will see more of the criminally under played characters that are also broke AF like Jax, Baraka, Kabal, Kang, Noob. Kollector got a lot of buffs and him being able to play "the floor is lava" to make you walk then bitch smack you with a half screen normal combo launcher seems broke af but idk. EDIT: Also not going to stop spreading salt about shangs bnbs now doing 20-21%. What a fucking dumb change. Sent him straight to the trash imo.

Matix218

Get over here!
I really don't think the top tiers have changed at all except maybe Erron. The only difference now is that you will see more of the criminally under played characters that are also broke AF like Jax, Baraka, Kabal, Kang, Noob. Kollector got a lot of buffs and him being able to play "the floor is lava" to make you walk then bitch smack you with a half screen normal combo launcher seems broke af but idk. EDIT: Also not going to stop spreading salt about shangs bnbs now doing 20-21%. What a fucking dumb change. Sent him straight to the trash imo.
Shang is fine. No way he is trash tier.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Kabal, Liu Kang, Jacqui, Sonya, Cassie all very good, could all be top 5. Liu Kang and Kabal only new ones to the top 5 discussion, but then again I haven’t played very much since the patch.