What's new

Breakthrough - Predator The New Predator in 1.12 (Warrior & Hish-Qu-Ten)

jokey77

Character Loyalist
I am pretty sure that the hitadvantage remains the same. I doubt that the blockstun has been reduced as this would influence all his non-cancelled normals as well. As a result, I think that the cancel window has been shifted backwards for like two frames.

4~plasma cancel, f12 is still a true blocksting.
B22~pcc is still slightly plus.
f12, 32, f2, f21 are still plus too.

Not all is lost, but it is a lot more difficult to apply 21 now.

My best BnB (that I have posted quite a few times and that got deleted by our favorite moderator) still dishes out the same damage:
b311~ex scimitar~NJP (late), run, 4~lowplasma (mid), b22~scimitar.

Generally his slightly nerfed combo damage is not my major concern.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that the hitadvantage remains the same. I doubt that the blockstun has been reduced as this would influence all his non-cancelled normals as well. As a result, I think that the cancel window has been shifted backwards for like two frames.

4~plasma cancel, f12 is still a true blocksting.
B22~pcc is still slightly plus.
f12, 32, f2, f21 are still plus too.

Not all is lost, but it is a lot more difficult to apply 21 now.

My best BnB (that I have posted quite a few times and that got deleted by our favorite moderator) still dishes out the same damage:
b311~ex scimitar~NJP (late), 4~lowplasma (mid), b22~scimitar.

Generally his slightly nerfed combo damage is not my major concern.
How much does that do I found a simple bnb 40 percent one bar combo

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
Not really sure why they nerf Predator cancels but everyone else keeps theirs the same...

I don't even think the nerfs he got on his pcc is that bad really in the momentum a match all my cancels that ethier jail or close to it still do the same . I hear ppl saying he got nerfed hard but I don't

He feels the same to me. Just less plus on the cancels. Standing 4 cancel is still super plus and it works great in the corner. I think the nerfs to the top tiers help him too. Still in the top 10 discussion IMO.

jokey77

Character Loyalist
The nerfed cancels, damage, meterbuild and d3 do severly hurt him. He is not dead, but he is a lot weaker now.
However I also think that his worst MUs got hit even harder, while plenty of his formerly favourable MUs became more difficult to win...

I guess, we have to wait and see...

Parasurama

Dragon
c
Damn, no longer top 5. Kinda disappointing since Alien is releasing soon and IMO looks like he has an advantage against him.
Alien definitely has the advantage I think. The only advantage Predator has is in zoning ((and that is HQT) I think. Too bad, I think to play as the Predator is cooler.

Last edited:

Parasurama

Dragon
Yes. I think he is still good. It feels good to cut an alien in half. They should not have nerfed him because Alien is very good. I want to also try Warrior and get back into Hunter.